KOPERNIK JOB VACANCIES 2020
Kopernik is an exciting, cutting-edge organisation that finds what works to address the problems faced by those living in poverty. Through rapid prototyping and experimentation, Kopernik works directly with last mile communities, and in collaboration with our partners from the development, public, private and creative sectors to reduce poverty.
Kopernik values action, getting things done, and being open and transparent – we have a professional and highly skilled team who are always looking for ways to innovate.
Location: Ubud, Bali
Kopernik is currently hiring Analysts or Sr. Analysts who will work within our Last Mile Consulting Team to provide a range of services as part of our ongoing projects and other strategic initiatives. Kopernik’s recruiting team will assess whether a candidate would be considered for the analyst or senior analyst position based on years of experience, managerial capacity, and overall skills set.
- Lead design and implementation of activities for internal and external projects
- Prepare, coordinate, and conduct interviews with households and businesses.
- Host and accompany clients on field visits and help with interpretation as necessary.
- Other fieldwork related tasks as necessary.
Market research and analysis
- Design and conduct research on socio-economic status of particular geographic locations in Indonesia and other developing countries.
- Conduct market research on specific sectors – water, energy, education, housing, agriculture, IT, health, etc. – in Indonesia and other developing countries.
Data analysis and report writing
- Clean and analyze data collected in the field.
- Interpret and summarize the findings in a succinct, visual way.
- Propose actionable recommendations to clients based on key findings.
- Interact with clients on key issues.
- Liaise with and build partnerships with local government and relevant authorities.
- Develop new partnerships with local partners, academic partners, donors and technology producers.
- Manage team members and budgets for assigned projects
- Provide mentoring and coaching to junior staff.
- Develop and prepare funding and partnership proposals.
- Respond to incoming correspondence from local partners, academic partners, donors and technology producers.
- Undertake other tasks as requested by the team and management.
- Monitor and evaluate Kopernik projects as required.
- Manage other strategic projects.
Skills and behaviors
- Excellent communication skills in English and Indonesian.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Advanced computer skills with fluency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Impact and data focused.
- A can-do and collaborative mindset – comfortable with the ambiguities and demands of a rapidly evolving work environment
- Indonesian national
- Advanced degree in a relevant discipline such as development studies, economics or business administration.
- 2-5 years professional work experience. Business consulting and market research background is an asset.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- High energy levels.
- A commitment to Kopernik’s values and reaching underserved communities.
- Willingness to travel to remote communities.
APPLICATIONS CLOSED on 14 October 2020
APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE