KURAWAL FOUNDATION JOB VACANCIES 2020
KURAWAL FOUNDATION (Yayasan Kurawal) is a Jakarta-based social justice philanthropy institution that supports new ideas, initiatives, and endeavour to strengthen democracy in Indonesia and abroad. In order to provide more technical support for our growing program and an increasing number of grantees, we are looking for a consultant to take the role of Program Assistant.
Under the direction of the Senior Program Officer, the Program Assistant provides operational and administrative assistance to the Senior Program Officer, Program Officer and Program Specialist, performs a variety of administrative, coordination, and logistical services in support of the operations of the Program, and assists with information management the team.
- Type of Contract: Full-time Consultant
- Starting Date: 16 November 2020 (latest)
- Duration of Assignment: 2 years extendable depending on performance and budget availability
PRIMARY DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative and technical support (including preparing and archiving documents and other written material, note-taking, and documentation) for program development, budget planning, and grant management process.
- Provides administrative and technical support for official event-based communication with grantees and other external stakeholders
- Provides administrative and logistical support for program staff travel (ticketing, visa arrangement, travel request and report, expenditure reconciliation), and program meetings, such as takes minutes of regular meetings and other meetings with the assistance of and coordination with the Senior Program Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree, social science major is preferable
- Minimum one year of working experience, however, a fresh graduate with a strong track record in student organizations/activism is encouraged to apply
- Good communication skill, ability to work in a team, and a strong aptitude for learning are necessities
- Interest and knowledge to work in a not-for-profit sector will be an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit an application letter and CV to: email@example.com.
- e-mail subject: PAC-2020
- Closing Date of application: 16 Oct 2020