FORD FOUNDATION INDONESIA – JAKARTA
The Ford Foundation Indonesia, Jakarta office is looking for: IT Support Services
- Provide outsourced IT support service at the Ford Foundation office in Jakarta office.
- Agreement duration: one Year to be renewed after receiving written approval.
- On-site support for 16 – 20 hours a week by technician(s) meeting the qualifications noted below.
- Emergency on-call support as needed.
- Support company to provide company profile, company structure, outsource service structure and experience, CVs of the preferred resources (engineers)
- Ford Foundation will provide appropriate orientation, knowledge transfer, and a set of procedural documents.
Support Service Responsibilities – Scope of Work
- On-site support service to assist office staff, consultants, and guests with technical issues and requests in their use of computer hardware, software, mobile devices, cybersecurity, connectivity, video, CCTV, Access control and intruder systems and teleconference systems, as well as any other IT related tasks in the form of recorded tickets, which are monitored and reported.
- Escalate, coordinate and work closely with the Global Service Desk and New York Information Technology department to resolve tickets that are outside of engineer access rights, core responsibilities, or required further assistance.
- Assist training of office end-users in their use of the office’s systems and technology.
- Provide the necessary onboarding and offboarding support according to Ford Foundation policies and procedures.
- Carry out and assist with installation and configuration tasks related to tablets, laptops, smartphones, and other technology equipment, as directed by Ford Foundation IT or office staff.
- Assist and provide the necessary support to systems or applications tests conducted by the Foundation’s Information Technology or service providers.
- Assist, work closely and supervise any IT related work conducted in the office by outside Service Providers.
- Assist develop virtual meeting policies and procedures, explanatory materials, and assist on-site meetings in the set-up of virtual interfaces.
- Provide set-up, technical assistance, and support to staff, consultants, and outside groups using the office facilities for meetings, presentations, and other activities using audio/video equipment and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Ensure convening systems are updated, tested, and provide necessary support as required.
- Assist the Operations Manager to ensure the physical and network security of the office’s systems.
- Assist in implement on-going preventive maintenance and update as needed. Record and update all service issues and requests into the foundation’s ticketing system.
- Assist Operations Manager and IT department to ensure proper accounting of the Foundation’s IT assets.
- Provide detailed status reports on all issues, requests and activities worked on and attend periodical meetings with the Operations Manager and New York IT department as needed.
The scope includes operational support on the following categories.
- 20 end users include staff and service providers
- Convening spaces up to 100 participants
- Desktop, laptops, MAC, 3 MFP, IP telephony, Video conference, mobile devices, CCTV, Access control and Intruder system, network equipment (physical support), cabling infrastructure, etc.
- Windows 10 or higher, MAC OS, Google GSuite, MS Office 356 Pro, Active Directory, Citrix, Kaseya, AV system, MDM, Google Chrome, Cloud apps, conference and convening applications, Google Meet, Zoom, WebEx, Blue Jeans, etc.…
The operational support scope for these categories include fulfilling the following functions:
- Product updates and upgrades subject to Ford Foundation policies and procedures
- Device monitoring of IT equipment
- Proactive monitoring of video conferencing and convening equipment.
- Problem Management of incidents occurring due to monitoring agent identification
- Telephonic call answering
- Problem tracking & escalation
- Problem resolution & closure (Telephonic, Remote Control or on-site)
- Root cause analysis for Business Critical or Mission Critical Support with major severity.
- Monthly activities report consolidation.
- Response time will be immediate as the coordinator will be onsite during working hours.
- Resolution and/or workaround time:
- Critical (Severity 1): 1 Business hours
- Major (Severity 2): 2 Business Hours
- Minor (Severity 3): 4 Business Hours.
- Cosmetic (Severity 4): 24 Business Hours.
Qualifications and skills requirements of the assigned resource:
- Proven experience as a service desk technician or other tech customer support role.
- Tech-savvy with good working knowledge and understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and different tech products including [Google, Microsoft, mobile apps, database, audio, and video technology, etc.
- Technical ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A technical, logical thought process and customer-oriented
- An ability to prioritize and escalate.
- Familiar with ITIL Foundation
- CompTIA’s A+ and Network+ certificates
Submission of application:
Submission packages must be included:
- Company profile.
- Letter of interest.
- Budget proposal.
Send by email to: email@example.com, cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org No later than October 11, 2020.