INDONESIA INSTITUTE FOR ENERGY ECONOMICS JOB VACANCIES 2020
The Indonesian Institute for Energy Economics (IIEE) was established in 1995 with the primary objective to enhance energy economics studies that motivate and support national policies for prudent development and utilization of energy resources in Indonesia. IIEE focuses its works on energy economics, related policy, and the respective implementations.
We are seeking for Junior Researcher located in Jakarta with qualifications and requirements below:
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university in the field of engineering, science, and economics;
- 1 year of experience in research (fresh graduates are welcome to apply);
- Familiar & interested in energy economic, policy, and environmental issues particularly for energy Deep understanding and skill in technical analysis;
- Skill in report writing, both at academic and business level;
- Computer literate is a must, candidate with expertise in web development is preferable
- Good in English both verbal and written;
- Has to have strong drive, positive attitude & personality, good in communication, honesty, adaptive, assertive and well-motivated;
- Able to work under tight schedule, independently or as a team;
Interested candidates shall submit a cover letter along with resume (in PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 14, 2020.
Please indicate your application by putting the following code in the subject line: Application for JR.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.