ABT ASSOCIATES JOB VACANCIES 2020
District Administrative Support Assistant – Lumajang, Indonesia
KOMPAK is an Australia-Indonesia government partnership supporting the Government of Indonesia’s efforts in reducing poverty through improvements in basic service delivery and creating opportunities for work. KOMPAK focuses its efforts on three result areas:
- Supporting Local Governments and Service Units to better address the needs of basic service users;
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from improved village governance; and
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from increased opportunities for employment and economic development.
Reporting to the Provincial Manager, the District Administrative Support Assistant is responsible for assisting the District Coordinator in managing administrative and logistical tasks at the KOMPAK district office, including assisting with small scale procurement and financial administration in order to support the events such as meetings, seminars, FGDs and workshops at district level.
The District Administrative Support Assistant will be expected but not limited to:
- Assist to prepare the District operation office report
- Coordinate with Kabupaten and Kecamatan for any events supports
- Provide logistics/supplies for the office and events
- Support provision of administrative/logistical requirement related to the events
- Follow up, receiving, collecting quotations from the vendors
- Support the venue hire/accommodation/meeting package/catering arrangement
- Distribute invitation and follow up with participants’ attendance
- Prepare handouts or materials for events
- Further information regarding other key duties is included in the Information for Applicants in This Link.
- University graduate with at least 1-year working experience in administrative and logistical support
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment
- Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties, and work irregular hours
- Able to communicative fluently and effectively in Indonesian and/or English
- Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team
- Must be familiar with using Microsoft Office, email, and website
- Must be familiar to set-up online/virtual meeting
- Understanding of gender equality and social inclusion issues
Further Information & Application
Further information regarding this opportunity can be found in the ‘View Position Description’ link.
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website and MUST include a CV and covering letter addressing the key requirements listed above.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from experienced and capable women and people with disabilities.
Applications close: Thursday, 22 October 2020 – midnight (AEST)
We welcome and thank all applicants, however; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.