KNCV TUBERCULOSIS FOUNDATION JOB VACANCIES 2020
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a non-profit organization that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative, and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
IMPAACT4TB (I4TB) is a four-year project led by a consortium of technical partners, scholars, and civil society organizations (CSOs), with three-phases of implementation. Led by the Aurum Institute, I4TB aims to support new ways of tackling TB infection, in particular introducing a new, shorter treatment options for people with TB infection, focusing at first on people living with HIV and children under five. The project is introducing and scaling-up 3HP, a short-course TPT regimen that combines two TB drugs—isoniazid and rifapentine—weekly for three months. The WHO recently released consolidated guidelines for the treatment of TB infection that recommends the use of 3HP for people living with HIV and contacts of people with TB 2 years old and above. The 12 countries in the IMPAACT4TB project represent 50 percent of the global TB burden.
Currently, we are looking for a: Communication I4TB Project (Consultant)
To plan the advocacy strategy and to design BCC (Behaviour Change Communication) training materials for the IMPAACT4TB project in Indonesia.
Scope of Work
- To develop and finalize I4TB BCC strategy and materials (including promotion materials) adapted to the local context for healthcare workers.
- To develop and finalize I4TB BCC strategy and materials (including promotion materials) adapted to the local context for CSOs.
- To participate in consolidation meetings with NTP and other technical working groups to discuss training plan related to BCC strategy
- As a resource person who delivers BCC strategy and materials to healthcare workers during I4TB training.
- To provide a final report
- Finalized I4TB BCC strategy and materials (including but not limited to training materials in the form of pocketbook, modules, and slide presentation) for healthcare workers.
- Finalized I4TB BCC strategy and materials (including but not limited to training materials in the form of pocketbook, modules, and slide presentation) for CSOs.
- Final report
Interested consultant are requested to submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At the latest 21 October 2020 (17.00 WIB)
Please ensure to write “Communication I4TB Project” in the subject line of your e-mail.