YAPPIKA – ActionAid JOB VACANCIES 2020
VACANCY: DONOR COMMUNICATION & CONTENT CREATIVE OFFICER (CODE: DCCO)
YAPPIKA-ActionAid is a non-profit organization working to help build and protect civil society and promote human rights in Indonesia. In addition to advocacy and support, YAPPIKA-ActionAid also oversees several service programs both directly and with local partners that benefit underserved populations, including children and excluded minorities. YAPPIKA-ActionAid is a member of ActionAid International, a global network of national offices and partners working with over 15 million people in 45 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice.
The focus of the position will be responsible to create an engaging communication for YAPPIKA-ActionAid’s donors and produce campaign content through various communication channels.
We are seeking a creative, supportive, and passionate person with prior experience in donor communication and familiarity with customer database management systems. The Donor Communication Officer will be responsible for day to day management of the donor database and communication to maintain their loyalty. He/she responsible for end-to-end implementation of a donor communication plan together with the team.
We are willing to offer a competitive salary, experience to work on the development of a professional database management system, an opportunity to travel around Indonesia, and contribute to building capacities in back-office management for individual supporters leading to a real change for the marginalized and uncounted people.
- The post reports to: Donor Retention and Analysis Coordinator
- Duty station: Jakarta
- Work with: Donor Care Officer, Donor Relation Officer, Data Analysis & Database Officer, Content & Social Media Officer
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop donor communications strategies and plans in building long-term relationships to generate maximum donor lifetime value and retention
- Create various materials (articles, newsletters, photos, videos, infographics, etc.) to inform program updates to YAA’s donors on a regular basis
- Collecting stories from programs in the field to support the development of retention materials
- As part of the Retention Division, responsible for donor service work, such as receiving incoming call on behalf of YAPPIKA-ActionAid and other donor services work
- Generate report for all of donor communication-related programs based on the key performance indicator (KPI) mandated from the lineup management
- Develop and execute a strong supporter journey plan for all individual supporters, which ensures a seamless transition from supporter acquisition to retention
- Seeking further opportunities to automate YAA’s retention channel (e.g. email, SMS, etc.)
- Analyze dataset and monthly documentation of all retention activities in the CRM tool
- Build a growth dashboard to communicate retention performance and identify improvement. Provide donor’s behavior analysis report in-collaboration with Data Analyst.
- Planning and executing retention campaigns
- Act as a focal point/central person for the collection and analysis of information relevant to the program updates
- Design donor journey and strategy aligned with fundraising goals
- Work cross-functionally with digital fundraising team to make a bigger impact on YAPPIKA-ActionAid campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication, both in Bahasa and English. Strong writing skills.
- Prefer to have 1-2 year experience in content marketing or donor retention or similar area
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Communication/Marketing or related field
- Have experience working in fundraising area/donor service in international NGO will be an advantage
- Able to create content based on various sources (interview recording, written reports, statistics, etc.)
- Eager to learn about all YAA’s campaigns and build a relationship with the program team in the field
- Able to create materials in line with YAPPIKA-ActionAid brand guidelines and reflect its mission and values
- Familiar with CRM tools (e.g. MailChimp, Magnews, etc.)
- Have a good eye for graphic design, art, video, and photography
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV together with a Motivation Letter and Sample of Communication Material (career portfolio including article, newsletter, social media post (personal or company), photo, or else.) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the code “DCCO” in the subject line. All the applications should be in English. Deadline for application at 21 October 2020