HIVOS SOUTHEAST ASIA JOB VACANCIES 2020
Hivos is an international organization that seeks new solutions to persistent global issues. With smart projects in the right places, we oppose discrimination, inequality, abuse of power and the unsustainable use of our planet’s resource. Our primary focus is achieving structural change. This is why we cooperate with innovative businesses, citizens, and their organizations. We share a dream with them of sustainable economies and inclusive societies. For its Hivos Southeast Asia (Hivos SEA) seeks qualified Indonesian candidates for the position of:
- Title: Social Media Content Creator Consultant for We Lead Project
- Duty Station: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Report to: Program Manager We Lead
- Duration: Nov 2020 – Mar 2021
Women’s Voice and Leadership (We Lead) is a multi-year project initiated by Hivos Southeast Asia and Just Associates (JASS), and funded by the Global Affairs Canada (GAC), starting from 2019 until 2023. To implement the project, Hivos and JASS collaborate with five (5) women’s rights organizations (5 WROs) with strong legitimacy among their constituencies and broader community: Rahima, Fahmina, Rumah KitaB, Perempuan Mahardhika, and FAMM Indonesia. The goal of the project is improved enjoyment of human rights by women and girls and the advancement of gender equality in Indonesia.
To achieve the goal, one of the strategies used in the project is raising awareness and advocacy through education and campaign to build and promote gender equality and tolerance value among the targeted groups. As the pandemic is far reaching, We Lead, use various of the digital media such as Instagram, YouTube, WomenUnlimited website, and Facebook to expand the coverage of the issue related to women empowerment, gender equality, feminism, and women leadership to local women’s organization. This is also as a part of increase visibility of We Lead among public widely.
Scope of Work
The following task will be delivered by the selected consultant:
- Lead the content development: formulate content, design, layout and text content, gimmick as necessary following the We Lead Strategic Communication guideline.
- Develop at minimum 15 social media final contents per month with the relevant We Lead issues.
- Develop the necessary design for social media post, such as e-invitation poster, infographic, and related social media content as necessary;
- Editing the video to be posted in the We Lead social media and you tube channel
- Maintenance the social media of We Lead Project.
Knowledge, Experiences and Competencies
We are seeking an Indonesian team / organization with the following qualities:
- Having knowledge on how the social media works
- Creative and innovative, as well ability to produce the new idea
- Having expertise and experience of strong Visual Aesthetic
- Strong skill and experience in storytelling and copywriting in the various social media
- Having ability in reading the trend in order to develop the updated social media content
How to apply?
Interested applicants should send a portfolio and CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com by October 25, 2020 as the latest with email subject: “Content Creator Consultant-We Lead Project”.
Please ensure to compile all CVs into one document if you are applying as a team. An application without a portfolio will not be accepted.