IUWASH PLUS JOB VACANCIES 2020
(JOB CODE: STTA/HRS-JKT)
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-and-a-half-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
- An increase of 1,100,000 people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, USAID IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
To achieve these outcomes IUWASH-PLUS need high caliber candidate to fill the position of HR Support Assistant in Jakarta Office (JOB CODE : STTA/HRS-JKT)
Under the guidance and direction of the National HR Officer, the HR Support Assistant will assist in reviewing and processing the recruitment process and other HR tasks. The workload of recruitment for long term and short term consultants has increased due to the rising intensity of the IUWASH PLUS work in facing project close down.
The tasks for HR Support Assistance include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in recruitment process such us in posting the advertisement and reviewing applicants CVs
- Assist in arranging interview session and contacting candidates
- Support HR Officer and HR team in handling document of applicants for approval process
- Checking and handling the completion of personnel documents
- Support the HR team in checking the timesheet data for all project staffs
- Undertake other assignments consistent with the above that may be given from time to time.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant fields;
- At least 3 years experiences handling administration; HR and recruitment etc.
- Independent and has flexibility to work in daily basis with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia, as well as good computer skills.
- Experience in working with International Donor Agency Program, USAID Programs is highly desirable
Expected Start Date: Mid November 2020
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3 references to IUWASH_plus_recruitment@dai.com before October 25, 2020. Please write the job CODE in the subject line of the email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.