PLAN INTERNATIONAL JOB VACANCIES 2020
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia will carry out emergency expansion initiatives response to COVID 19 through STBM intervention MHM inclusive in NTB and NTT provinces. This initiative is supported by MOFA through the WASH SDGs Program. The aim of this program is to promote conducting a COVID 19 prevention campaign through STBM MHM interventions. This project is targeted to reach 350,000 people through 5 strategic interventions: 1) Awareness raising (campaigns and mass media campaigns) on COVID-19; 2) Direct information sharing and messaging for change agents; 3) Improving access to safely managed sanitation and hygiene in health centres and schools; 4) Improving access to WASH/COVID 19 products and information in community, health centres and schools; 5) COVID-related coordination meetings with local government and other stakeholders.
This position under supervise by Project Manager is responsible to all finance and administration activities in response programme for COVID-19 pandemic that aim to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 through the promotion of good hygiene practice and ensure that the water, sanitation and hygiene needs of the affected population continue to be met especially for adolescent girls and women.
Dimensions of the Role
In view of the above, the Finance and Admin Officer WISE will be responsible for finance and administration in WISE Project. The position will also take appropriate action in order to assist local partners and staffs regarding finance administration matters.
S/he will implement the administration process according to Operations Manual and Country Policy. S/he will responsible to maintain Human Resources administration, manage internal administrative systems and procedures, coordinate the implementation of audit in the Administration Unit with the staffs and auditor, manage the purchases of goods and services and office supplies and equipment, and manage project assets.
- Support WISE Project Manager in the management of Project finance and administration in day-to-day basis.
- Liaise with other PNGOs, agencies and third parties in the Field in relation to financial and administration activities as deemed necessary.
- Maintain Human Resources administration in program including keep record of personnel file, leave record, timesheets, and manage recruitment of consultant, facilitators, and contractor.
- Overall supervision of finance and operations unit of WISE Project in the Field and SAP.
- Coordinate financial support to the partners in preparing financial reports.
- Act as a liaison for financial management and system development in consultation with PM.
- Control advance liquidity of Partners and ensuring that daily accounting activities such as invoice payment processes including the maintenance of subsidiary ledgers for advances, deposit, instalment payments and withholding tax is in accordance with YPII’s financial and accounting system.
- File all partnership agreements/MOUs, reports and correspondence for the project/contract in soft and hard copy.
- Prepares regular forecasts of project budget utilization, and monitors the resource allocation and spending of the respective implementing partners.
- Financial monitoring as well as track Partners’ compliance requirement.
- Produces monthly financial report of partners’, which comprises of spend and fund transfer status, and discusses the same with budget holders to take corrective action if needed.
- Undertake timely partnership financial monitoring visit together with program staff and report on findings.
- Process and facilitates all payments or fund transfers for the project.
- Ensure that expenditures are authorized, approved, and supported by adequate documentation.
- Ensure that YPII funds are utilized and accounted for based on generally accepted accounting principles and YPII standards.
- Ensure that transactions are properly coded, and if applicable, expense allocations are properly made.
- Checks payment requests against approved budget lines.
- Follows-up acquittal or liquidation of advances and ensures no advances are given unless the previous advance is acquitted/ liquidated.
- Undertake basic financial analysis (i.e. budget variance) to support project information needs.
- Work with Program Manager, Grants Accountant and appropriate CO staff in the development of forecast for projects.
- Support Grants Finance team in prepare monthly budget verse actual report, in donor currency, for assigned projects, highlight variances to respective budget holders, and ensure corrective action is taken.
- Monitor budget expenditures and maintain proper record of approved project budgets and their revisions.
Administrative and Logistics Management
- Create requisitions in SAP for the project, register of good receipt in SAP.
- Make budget checks for requisitions, POs and vouchers.
- Ensures that YPII and donor procurement policies are implemented in the field.
- Maintain assets list under custody of WISE Project staffs and prepare asset quarterly report as part of donor’s report.
- Maintain an up-to-date list of inventory of the project and support annual physical verification by checking the accuracy of records and location of property.
- Coordinates with the Country Office the project office’s needs, and any issues and actions involving HR, Admin and logistics.
- Ensure appropriate financial controls processes, procedures and systems are in place and adhered to YPII, GOI and Donors regulation.
- Provide financial data during the fieldwork done by internal and external auditor for project.
- Maintenance of audit action list responses and tracking of follow up actions from Finance and Admin audits.
- Perform other related duties as requested by the supervisor or Program Manager.
DETAIL INFORMATION & APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE