FHI 360 JOB VACANCIES 2020
Position Title: Technical Officer M&E/SI for Greater Jakarta
The LINKAGES M&E/SI Technical Officer provides technical assistance and support to LINKAGES/Indonesia in all aspects of strategic information, including monitoring and evaluation (M&E), information systems development and maintenance, and surveillance.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support in development of M&E design for LINKAGES program in Indonesia including M&E work plan, M&E design; selection and measurement of appropriate indicators; development of appropriate M&E recording and reporting forms and mechanisms
- Provide technical assistance and support to national partners in M&E system, QA/QI, surveillance, data analysis, and data use of HIV cascade to National HIV/AIDS and TB Program partners, including the Ministry of Health, Global Fund to Fight Against AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria (GFATM) Principal Recipients, Community Organization and others as determined by the LINKAGES program
- Work with LINKAGES STA, M&E/SI to ensure that programs are well monitored and evaluated, with appropriate indicators of success, and impact measurements
- Provide technical support on M&E and evidence-based recommendations to LINKAGES technical unit
- Ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to LINKAGES monitoring and evaluation work plan
- Participate actively in program planning process and budgeting
- Assist Senior Technical Advisor, M&E/SI in developing quarterly, six-month and annual reports and developing LINKAGES work plan and budget process
- Share learning from the M&E process with other LINKAGES team
- Work collaboratively with other LINKAGES team for strengthening integration and cross-learning in program
- As requested, provide strategic information
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of five years professional experience in M&E positions with responsibility for developing and implementing M&E activities of development projects (health or and community projects).
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in public health, statistics, demographics, public policy, international development, economics, or related field. Master’s degree or Bachelor. Advanced certificate in M&E, statistics, or economics preferred.
- Proven success in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages.
- Experience in providing assistance to the PHO/MOH and community organization in monitoring database systems (SIHA) or community monitoring system
- Experience in planning and performance measurement for USAID PEPFAR-funded programs, including indicator selection, target setting, results reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans.
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed-method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Advance skill in Microsoft Excel and database management
- Experience in planning and managing surveys, developing and refining data collection tools, data quality assessments and oversight, and managing and providing ongoing training to M&E field officers.
- Must be proficient in both written and spoken English language and fluent in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Experience with U.S. government rules and regulations and experience working in an international NGO/PVO environment desirable.
- Previous experience in Indonesia is required.
Interested candidate, please submit your application through FHI 360 career portal below by the latest October 24, 2020