SYNGENTA GLOBAL JOB VACANCIES 2020
Formulation Team Leader – (18022489)
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world-class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity, and revitalizing rural communities.
About this job:
You will be responsible to manage production’s shift activities that must comply with HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environment, Quality) of Syngenta’s Standards and Local Regulations also to lead the shift production team in order to achieve performance expectation from management and in-line with Safety, Quality, Operations & Maintenance, record keeping and work to continuously improve shift performance.
You will accountable for the following:
- Leading the shift team by example and knowing the technical and operational details of processes and equipment in the work area in safely process.
- To understand, document, train and enforce compliance among operators to standard operation & maintenance procedures, safety & quality processes, log-sheet & other reporting requirements.
- Ensuring that the shift team performance improves over time as measured by Plan Attainment, Productivity, Safety, Quality, Wastage, OEE, Kaizen improvements made, Housekeeping, & Recordkeeping.
- Maintaining good communication and coordination with other team leaders and functions at the site leading to efficient shift handovers, and effective workflow in the Production section.
- Developing individual operator skills and improve their performance by continuous on-the-job training and feedback and conduct periodic performance evaluations.
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of documentation of shift operational information and inventory data.
- Covering contract manpower and employee leave planning for your shift team and to make productive use of available manpower.
- Leading or participating in assigned improvement projects.
You will bring the following essential knowledge & experience:
- Preferably a bachelor degree in engineering from reputable universities.
- Min. 5 years of Production experience in a formulation and packaging manufacturing environment.
- Has good communication & coordination skills.
- Has good measurement and reporting of performance metrics.
- Has sufficient experience in production planning & inventory management.
- Has strong leadership to manage a cross-functional relationship.
- Has the ability to coach and mentor team, be a role model, to drive achievements & improvements.
- Has the ability to manage changes smoothly and efficiently.
- In Syngenta, we recognize that diversity and inclusion are important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect, and connection with the communities where we operate – benefiting individual employees and the company.
Location: Gunung Putri, West Java, Indonesia
Primary Location: Indonesia
Job: P&S – Production
APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE