WWF INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2020
If you care about the environment and want to contribute to conservation efforts in Indonesia, this is the opportunity for you to join the largest national conservation organization in Indonesia. WWF-Indonesia, an independent national conservation organization, is part of a global network of WWF. WWF-IDN is currently seeking for the best candidates for the position of: Communication Coordinator – Lampung.
- Position title: Communication Coordinator
- Location: Lampung (Bandar Lampung and Kota Agung) with frequent travels to field sites
Project Coordinator and Southern Sumatra Landscape Manager
The work is expected to be executed between 7 November until 31 December 2020, with possibilities of extension in 2021.
Specific Tasks and Outputs/Deliverables
The Communication Coordinator will play a central role and be responsible for developing and implementing communication strategies and programs to reach conservation objectives. The task will include, but not limited to: overseeing and supporting the development and implementation of communication strategies and programs, developing communication materials, and coordinates communication programs between project partners.
- Strong interest in wildlife conservation, communication issues, and stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant wildlife conservation and protected area management issues.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant subject (communication, international relations, social science, and other relevant fields).
- > 4 years of experience in the communications field.
- Has networks with local and national media.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia is essential and English.
- Excellent computer skills, such as Microsoft packages.
- Impact-driven and result-oriented
- Highly motivated self-starter and team player
- Proactive project management skills
- Adaptable to work in various scenarios and locations, with a high willingness to travel.
How to apply:
Please send your CV together with the cover letter with the subject: “Communication Coordinator-Lampung” to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
The vacancy will be closed on 31 October 2020 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.