CHEMONICS INTERNATIONAL JOB VACANCIES 2020
Human Resources and Admin Officer
- JOB TITLE: HR & Admin Officer
- JOB LOCATION: Jakarta, Indonesia
- REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
- PROJECT: United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Global Health Supply Chain Program – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) in Indonesia.
The USAID-funded Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement & Supply Management project (GHSC-PSM) is being implemented by Chemonics International. The focus of the project in Indonesia is to provide technical assistance in supply chain management to the Ministry of Health for HIV, TB, and laboratory commodities, in support of the national HIV/AIDS and TB programs in the country. At the national level, the project supports the Directorate of Direct Infectious Disease Control (Sub-directorates HIV/AIDS and TB), the Directorate of Quality and Health Services Accreditation (Laboratory services), and the Directorate of Public Medicine and Health Supplies. At the provincial level, the project provides support to Jakarta and Papua provinces.
The Human Resources and Admin Officer is a full-time position based in the GHSC-PSM Project Office in Jakarta. He/she assists the Office Management in all aspects of Human Resource for the GHSC-PSM project staff and Indonesian STTAs. He/she is a member of the GHSC-PSM Operations Management Team and will also assist the Operations team in event administration. The Human Resources Admin Officer reports to the Operations Manager.
- Assist the Operations Manager to keep GHSC-PSM informed of any changes in local laws and regulations having an impact on HR policy and ensure Chemonics’s compliance;
- Assist the Operations Manager to maintain and update various internal personnel policies and procedures, such as the employee manual and emergency action plans, emergency contact list;
- Assist the Operations Manager to manage the recruitment process, advertising vacancy, interviewing, hiring, and on-boarding process for new staff;
- Assist the Operations Manager to develop and update job descriptions and define qualifications and professional requirements for each position in collaboration with technical teams;
- Provide general supporting activities such as the administration of company legal documents, filings, and permits as required by Indonesian labor laws;
- Manage timesheet reconciliations and filing
- Coordinate all benefits for employees and dependents, such as supplemental health insurance and coordinate with Health Insurance provider, to make sure all claims and coverage is delivered;
- Prepare and maintain annual holiday schedule and maintain tracker to record staff leave and absences;
- Record leave requests, sick leave, and unauthorized absence from the office;
- Maintain and manage HR personnel files in hard and electronic copies;
- Support other operations team regarding event and other administrative tasks
- Other Tasks may be assigned by the Operations Manager/Country Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Administration, Management or another related field
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of professional experience in Human Resources or Management
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesian (required) and English (minimum level 3 required).
- Experience working in USAID’s Projects or donor-funded international development project in Indonesia is preferred.
- Proven strong skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong work management skills, ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, self-manage and attention to detail.
SUPERVISION AND DIRECTION:
The HR & Admin Officer will be supervised by the GHSC-PSM Operations Manager or his/her Designee.
When you are interested in the above position and consider that you possess the necessary qualification, please submit your job application consisting of updated curriculum vitae and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with E-mail subject: HR & Admin Officer – your name
DEADLINE: November 5th, 2020