HANNS R NEUMANN STIFTUNG JOB VACANCIES 2020
To start as soon as possible, we are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced, well-organized, and dedicated candidate in a position as Project Team Leader (m/f)
The Project Team Leader will be based in Muaradua, OKU Selatan District, Sumatra Selatan. He/she will be part of HRNS Indonesia country management, helping to oversee an overall team of 24 field and administrative staff. He/she will act as the right hand of the Country Director for programmatic issues and directly lead a highly committed, 16-member-strong operational team that currently works with about 15,000 farming families and 600 farmer organizations in Sumatra Selatan.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and advise the Country Director in operational matters. This includes supporting the design of strategies, developing conceptual approaches, drafting budgets and financial plans, and various other things based on need.
- Act as a link between Country Director and team, identifying issues that may arise, sharing information, reporting regularly on the performance of the team, etc.
- Lead and motivate the team to deliver results through positive supervision and by giving constructive advice, feedback, and encouragement during regular field visits and team meetings.
- Support data collection and reporting efforts for donors, HQ, partners, etc.
- Represent HRNS Indonesia at the Department of Agriculture and with local government counterparts and related stakeholders.
- A flexible team player and creative conceptual thinker who can also assume responsibility and act independently, who is reliable, diligent, well-organized, and focused on achieving results. He/she further brings with him/her:
- Several years’ experience in project management and team leadership.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, in Indonesian and English.
- University degree or equivalent, ideally related to agriculture or rural development.
- Word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software know-how.
- Good knowledge of the Indonesian coffee sector, and of climate change or other challenges and issues faced by the sector, is a strong advantage.
- Willing and able to live under basic conditions is crucial.
- Experience in fundraising and/or donor and partner relations is an advantage.
If you are interested in the position and feel you match the above qualifications and experience, we welcome you to apply.
Please send your CV and a cover letter with salary expectations and preferred date of commencement in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org by November 22nd, 2020.
If you have any further questions or require clarifications about the position, please contact Mr. Edward Manihuruk at email@example.com or Dr. Adrian Bolliger at firstname.lastname@example.org