SURFAID INTERNATIONAL JOB VACANCIES 2020
Partnership Assessment (remote) with SurfAid Indonesia
SurfAid is a non-profit organization that aims to improve the health, well-being, and self-reliance of people living in isolated regions connected to us through surfing. Currently, SurfAid works in the islands of Nias, Mentawai, Sumba and Sumbawa.
As part of the process of our strategic transition, we are looking for the most suitable local partners to work with SurfAid in Indonesia.
We are seeking to engage a “CONSULTANT FOR PARTNERSHIP ASSESSMENT” to carry out an analysis and assessment of the potential local partners and to recommend partnership mechanisms between SurfAid and the partners.
Please find the TOR CLICK HERE for more details about this consultancy.
- Experience in conducting stakeholder mapping and analysis;
- Good networks within the development sector in Indonesia;
- Excellent writing and research skills in English and Indonesian;
- Good English language skills, verbal and written;
- Familiar with participatory approaches;
- Able to work independently and with own initiative.
Interested candidates are expected to send their:
- Resume or CV
- Proposal consisting of work plan and consultancy fee to email@example.com with email subject “PARTNERSHIP ASSESSMENT CONSULTANCY” before 10 November 2020.
SurfAid actively promotes gender and inclusivity.
Women and individuals with special needs are encouraged to apply.