SAVE THE CHILDREN JOB VACANCIES 2020
Sponsorship Database Assistant
LOCATION: West Sumba, Nusa Tenggara Timur (NTT) Province
Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik (Save the Children Indonesia) is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle-income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. The success of the pilot phase will set Indonesia on a pathway to full membership.
The retention of these sponsors is highly dependent on quality communications that effectively communicate the impact of our programs and these children’s lives in Sumba. This post holder will support his/her supervisor for all retention related activities, produce sponsorship communication deliverables in a timely manner.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Excellent English language skills, photography, and videography are bonus
- High level of initiative – ability to work independently with little supervision
- Experience working in an international organization
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet).
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Excellent skills in database applications
- Ability to ride a motorcycle and with appropriate license
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Closing Date: Nov 18, 2020
APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE