CONSERVATION INTERNATIONAL JOB VACANCIES 2020
Working in 30+ countries globally, Conservation International (CI) Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to empowering societies to responsibly and sustainably care for nature for the good of humanity. We are constantly growing and expanding into areas new and old. We are currently looking to fill the following position for our office in South Tapanuli;
FIELD OPERATIONAL OFFICER (OPS-O)
This Field Operation Officer is mainly responsible for office administration, logistics, finance, HR, and coordination with other operation teams and the Jakarta office if needed.
He/she reports directly to Jakarta Finance Coordinator and requires close coordination with the Field Senior Project Coordinator in South Tapanuli / Padang Sidempuan.
The incumbent is responsible to provide prompt and efficient response to phone calls, handling the correspondence, filing, meetings/events arrangement, coordinate vehicle use and monitor vehicle logbook, overseeing ancillary staff, provide support for financial-related tasks.
- Admin and Logistic
- Assist in arranging meetings, workshops,s and events (venue selection, logistics arrangement, materials, and communication with participants).
- Serve as receptionist and welcome visitor or guest in a good manner (incoming calls are dealt with politely and efficiently)
- Organize Filing System and information, handling incoming and outgoing letter/mail, daily correspondence, sending or receiving letters and messages by post, facsimile, telephone.
- Purchase regular office supplies (stationary and groceries), and maintain the office supplies inventory
- Maintain South Tapanuli/Padang Sidempuan Office Inventory list conduct physical checking periodically.
- Handling regular office payment i.e: utilities, Telephone, Internet, Car Rent, Outsource Payment and etc.
- Supervise ancillary staff (security, office boy, and Driver) in South Tapanuli, and maintain communication with Outsource Company as well
- Coordinate vehicle use and maintain vehicle log book monthly
- Handling small petty cash for South Tapanuli
- Review Travel Expense Report to comply with CI regulation with adequate supporting documents.
- Ensure Travel/program advances are cleared in a timely manner
- Handling payment of local transport/fee/per diem of participants/speakers/ of event/workshops/meeting.
- Assist Sumatra Operation Coordinator in preparing travel and honor agreements.
- Collecting information from Staff related to monthly estimation expenses (monthly budget).
- Enter transactions according to account code into computerized finance system and GL, ensure proper donor coding
- Prepare and produce monthly Finance Reports including maintain hardcopy of finance report and prepare reconciliation of balance report for South Tapanuli office and deliver to Medan office.
- Process outpatient reimbursement and update the record to be sent to HR every month.
- Assist the medical in-patient reimbursement process and ensure complete docs are sent to HR for the insurance process.
- Assist to prepare SPK needed in South Tapanuli Office;
- Maintain good record of leave taken by staff and send leave form to HR for verification
- Assist staff in completing their timesheet by 4th every month.
- Assist HR in the recruitment process of field-based positions, including arranging job placement at a local newspaper (if needed).
- Coordination Maintain close coordination with Medan office and other SLP teams in terms of correspondence, communication, and collaboration to ensure SLP program implementation runs smoothly on the ground.
- Bachelor/University/diploma degree majoring in Administration, management or Economy, Accounting.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in administration/secretary/logistic/receptionist/finance
- Having experience in events arrangement and Cash Management
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet
- Team player and able to work under pressure and minimum supervision
List additional required or preferred qualifications specific to the position.
- Having experience in dealing with vendor and all related to the procurement process
- Able to supervise a group of people
- Though and thorough
- Local people in South Tapanuli.
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <Ops-O> – <your name> Closing date for the application is Nov 20, 2020 (Only short-listed candidates will be notified).