PROJECT HOPE JOB VACANCIES 2020
Project HOPE is an international NGO of more than 500 engaged employees and hundreds of volunteers who work in more than 25 countries, responding to the world’s most pressing global health challenges. Throughout our 60-year legacy, Project HOPE has treated millions of patients and provided more than $3 billion worth of medicines to local health care organizations around the world. We have helped build hundreds of health programs from the ground up and responded to humanitarian crises worldwide. Since March 2018 Project HOPE is registered as Yayasan (Foundation) in Indonesia.
Project HOPE is seeking an Admin Assistant to be part of the Yayasan Project HOPE management team in Jakarta, Indonesia. The primary responsibility of the Admin Assistant is responsible for Support in coordinate HR & administrative activities for activities of the office, at the direction of the Finance & Administration Manager, as well as assist program managers to prepare settlement of advances with make all the evidence complete and proper follow with the policy.
- Support in coordinate HR & administrative activities for activities of the office, at the direction of the Finance & Administration Manager;
- Maintain office supply inventory, reorder supplies as well as equipment on a regular basis and coordinate with local vendors;
- Assist in the payments due to office as well as program activities;
- Maintain office file system;
- Arrange travel & meetings and other duties as assigned by Finance & Administration Manager;
- Receive and take action upon country office correspondence when necessary;
- Prepare and relay program related correspondence to local and international institutions as necessary;
- Maintain program-related documentation files in a well-organized system to provide help for the efficient management of programs;
- Maintain personnel files in a well-organized system and coordinate with the employment and insurance institutions;
- Assist with the maintenance of an up to date inventory of Yayasan Project HOPE’s equipment and vehicles(if any);
- Examine the payment requests including advance settlements, reimbursement, office bills, and contract payments before the execution of payment;
- Maintain personnel database and personnel assignments such as: administrate vacation days, compensation time, sick leave, and other human resources-related issues under guidance of Finance & Administrative Manager;
- Assist with procurement process such as: services, supplies, and equipment
- Assist with the travel and meeting arrangements for activities of Yayasan Project HOPE
- Update oneself of knowledge and new regulations pertaining to labor law in Indonesia that may affect the operations of the Yayasan.
- Perform other tasks assigned.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience performing similar duties as Admin Officer.
- Working experience in Local NGO or international donor-funded projects in Indonesia is preferred.
- Hard work and attention to detail are essential.
- Skills in Microsoft Office and email.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-tasking and prioritize work
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and proficiency in written and oral English required
Code of Conduct:
It is our shared responsibility and obligation to prevent matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Trafficking in Persons, Child Safeguarding, and any suggested violation of our Code of Conduct, which may involve Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption, or Harassment. If you see, hear, or are made aware of any suggested activities then you have an obligation to report.
Application Deadline: The last date for receiving applications is 15 November 2020. However, Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and the position will be filled as soon as there is a suitable match. Hence, interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest
Application Process: Interested candidates should send a Covering Letter (with expected salary), mentioning the job title in the subject line along with their recent CV as a word/pdf document attachment to email: firstname.lastname@example.org