RUTGERSWPF INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2020
Rutgers Indonesia is an association based in Indonesia and affiliated to Rutgers in Utrecht, Netherlands. It works together with implementation, research and advocacy partners in various provinces in Indonesia to improve sexual and reproductive health and the acceptance of sexual rights, gender equality and gender-based violence prevention. Rutgers Indonesia provides grant management, quality assurance and quality control, and technically supports our partner organizations to implement its programs. Our gender transformative approach, male involvement, Meaningful and Inclusive Youth Participation (MIYP), experience working in international alliance, and Rutgers’ central supporting role provides a strong foundation for the implementation of the programs. Rutgers Indonesia has excellent expertise in implementing research, undertaking advocacy, campaigning, lobbying and negotiation at the regional, national and sub-national levels.
Rutgers Indonesia is currently looking for a committed and enthusiastic candidate for the following position: Program Administrative Officer (PAO)
Full time – service contract with possible extension, Jakarta based
This Program Administrative Officer will be a member of the HR & Admin team in the Jakarta office and will work closely with the Office Administrative Officer (OAO) and will report to the HR & Admin Manager on tasks related to the daily program activities at Rutgers Indonesia.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- To organize events (meetings, training, workshops, business trips) as well as handling logistic, accommodation, transportation and administrative needs for the programs team, including preparing necessary budget and the financial report.
- To prepare necessary documents required by the staff (such as passports, visas and other documents) required for the benefit of business travelling (domestic and foreign).
- To ensure that all office facilities & equipment are functional at all times and be in charge of arranging any repairs, replacements & maintenance, especially for program teams
- To provide assistance in monitoring the implementation of Security and Safety procedures and Code of Conduct
- Keep filing systems and archiving systems in place and also to ensure that the communications materials (the project briefs etc) are well stocked, monitored and that the country representative is kept up to date with this.
- To provide assistance in procuring necessary goods and service, especially for program team
- To work together with OAO in managing assets of Rutgers Indonesia
- To provide assistance in organizing daily office activities (including front-office, correspondence, licensing, office equipment and ensuring the Information and Technology system runs smoothly,)
- Monitor and manage office supplies, including stationery and other consumables, especially for program activities.
- Ensure procurement procedures and authorisation procedures are followed, such as
- Purchase Request, Purchase Order and Invoice Authorization Form
- Sort incoming supplier quotations, invoices and payment requests.
Qualifications, Experience and Work Based Skills and Competencies:
- Commitment to Rutgers Indonesia’s values (i.e.: diversity, respect on others, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and child protection rights)
- Minimum D3 degree, preferable in Business Administration, Accounting, Literature, or Library Studies
- At least 3 years working experience with procurement and administrative (International non-profit environment preferred)
- Ability to multitask and meet the deadlines required
- Organised, proactive, committed and service minded
- Ability to prioritise workload, use initiative and work independently
- Consistently on learning and can- do attitude.
- Demonstrated competence with Microsoft Office and accounting software experience preferred
- Good communication skill, both in Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal and writing) and can work within a multicultural environment, including both national and international staff members
The application can be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com. Indicating the position: Program Administrative Officer (PAO).
Application deadline will be on 20 November 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and Rutgers will ensure those candidates have no such record related to code of conduct issues.
RutgersWPF Indonesia gives equal opportunity employment regardless of gender, sexual orientation and religion, as well as care for child protection rights