YAYASAN BADAK INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2020
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree Level: Min. Bachelor
- Degree Field: Biology, Forestry, or related field
- Experience: At least five years of experience working at forest and wildlife conservation & management
- Strong leadership skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills,
- Project management including planning, monitoring and evaluation,
- Documentation and reporting skills,
- Networking and collaboration,
- Expert-level knowledge of forest and wildlife conservation & management.
- Community Engagement
Willing to be place in Ujong Kulon or Lampung
- Protection Manager will report to the Executive Director.
- Responsible for operational activities in the area include prepare work programs along with budget activities and provide organizational reports related to protection area activities and programs
- Provide technical guidance and reporting.
- Provide direction and supervision of field operations/patrol, intelligence and law enforcement, and other supportive programs.
- Attend meetings, seminars, workshops, in order to build relationships or strong coordination with other parties.
- Coordinate / consult with government officials and related partners.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual technical and financial reports before sending them to the head office and other reports when requested.
Send your CV and related documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly indicate “Application for Protection Manager” in your email subject