YAPPIKA-ActionAid JOB VACANCIES 2020
- Position Title: Compliance and Human Resource Coordinator
- Reports To: Office Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Compliance and Human Resource Coordinator works in close collaboration with programme, fundraising, finance and office manager/director to ensure effective organization and programme operations and system of compliance and human resource management. The objectives of this role are to:
- Ensure YAPPIKA-ActionAid operations comply with ActionAid International policies and assurance obligations;
- Support Divisions/Units on programme compliance with YAPPIKA-ActionAid policies; and
- Support the Office Manager regarding general coordination and support on human resource management.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the process to adopt/adapt AAI Federation policies in coordination with the Executive Director and relevant AAI Federation staff.
- Undertake, analyse and report on regular assessment of YAPPIKA-ActionAid compliance with AAI Federation policies and assurance obligations in collaboration with Programme, Fundraising, Finance and Office Manager/Director and the Executive Director.
- Ensure action plans and risk management strategies are put in place to address any compliance gaps in collaboration with Programme, Fundraising, Finance and Office Manager/Director and the Executive Director.
- Coordinate with the Executive Director to report any incidents to AAI Federation in line with the policies and assurance obligations.
- Liaise with relevant AAI Federation function to stay abreast of any breaches in compliance that may present a risk to YAPPIKA-ActionAid.
- Play a key role in strengthening programme compliance, in consultation with the Programme Manager and programme staff, by supporting an annual project review which checks all partners and projects files against Programme Manual standards to gauge completeness, accuracy, and appropriate filing.
- Work with Humanitarian and Resilient Coordinator and relevant AAI function to strengthen safeguards in emergency programmes and partnerships.
- Play a key role in strengthening programme compliance with CHS Quality and Accountability and coordinate its assessment process.
General Coordination and Support on Human Resource Management
- Provide first line support and advice to staff and managers on standard HR policy and practice.
- Organize staff recruitments (publish information, manage interview and test).
- Ensure line managers effectively manage the application of fixed-term contracts (extensions; terminations, etc.) in line with legislation by issuing timely reminders, advice and appropriate paperwork.
- Manage and maintain personnel files and employee information.
- Manage the HR filing system, including any coordination of off-site storage and archiving.
- Coordinate and administer regular HR activities including capacity building, the performance and development reviews and staff surveys.
- Coordinate the annual review of Child Protection Policy, SHEA and Safeguarding and assurance obligations to ensure alignment with AAI Federation.
- Support SHEA and Safeguarding focal point in conducting assessment and training and ensuring safeguarding is embedded in all areas of work.
- Develop training materials and deliver training to staff within YAPPIKA-ActionAid and programme partners on child protection, counter terrorism and due diligence reporting requirements in collaboration with programme, fundraising and finance staff.
- Contribute to development of improved safeguards mechanisms and policy within YAPPIKA-ActionAid, including in humanitarian setting.
- Participate in relevant forums and AAI Federation working groups.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years experience in Human Resource and Compliance or similar experience.
- A commitment to develop, promote and practice YAPPIKA-ActionAid vision, mission, values and strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
- Experience in training and coaching others to build capabilities and commitment to meet standards.
- Demonstrated experience working in cross-cultural settings to achieve results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrate planned and organised and planned approach to work.
- Ability to collaborate with influence to achieve organizational outcomes.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet details and adjust to competing priorities.
- Understanding of international agency policy requirements.
Education, Language & Qualifications
- Degree in Psychology would be preferable.
- Bahasa Indonesia (written and spoken).
- Advance English (written and spoken).
HOW TO APPLY
Please, submit your CV together with a Motivation Letter in English by e-mail to email@example.com not later than 30 November 2020, and include the code “CHR Application” in the subject line.
Please also include reference from at least two persons (name, phone number, e-mail address, organisation and job title) in your application.