TETRA TECH INTERNATIONAL JOB VACANCIES 2020
Tetra Tech International Development Services, headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Grants Specialist candidates for the CCBO program. This position will be based in Indonesia.
On August 28, 2019, Tetra Tech was awarded the Clean Cities, Blue Ocean (CCBO) program, a five-year, $48 million contract from the USAID Bureau of Economic Growth, Education, and Environment’s Office of Land and Urban. CCBO is the Agency’s flagship program to respond to the global crisis of marine plastic pollution, designed to target marine plastics pollution directly at its source in cities and towns, specifically in rapidly urbanizing areas throughout many low- and middle-income countries. Under direction from USAID’s Office of Land and Urban, and in collaboration with global, regional, and local stakeholders, CCBO will test, scale, and share inclusive and sustainable reduce, reuse, recycle (3R) and solid waste management (SWM) solutions in focal countries and selected municipalities within. CCBO will design and implement a $10M grant under contract (GUC) program in countries in Southeast Asia and Latin America.
The role of the Grants Specialist is to support the implementation of the project’s Grants under Contract (GUC) activities in Indonesia. Under the supervision of the Country Director with regular communication with the Grant Manager based in the United States, the Grant Specialist will work in collaboration with the country offices technical and administrative teams to manage the full lifecycle of grants in Indonesia. The Grants Specialist is responsible for managing a portfolio of grants in accordance with USAID’s and Tetra Tech ARD’s procedures and policies governing grants including the solicitation, selection, management, monitoring, and closeout of grants. In coordination with the Grant Manager, the Grants Specialist will provide trainings and capacity building support to grant applicants and recipients to ensure the overall success of grants under his/her portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree, in relevant field such as international development or affairs, business administration, finance, etc.
- At least 4 years’ experience managing grants or equivalent project management experience, USAID experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of USAID rules and regulations preferred
- Ability to travel within Indonesia up to 40% of the time
- Fluency in Indonesian language and advanced proficiency in speaking and writing in English
- Proven capacity building and training skills
- Proven track record facilitating solutions to problems
- Excellent project and information management skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Budgeting, financial, and auditing experience desirable.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and sometimes intense work environment.
- High-level proficiency in MS-Office applications and databases.
- Please note: Only Indonesian citizens are eligible for this position.
How to apply
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply online at: CLICK HERE
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay the processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.