OXFAM INTERNATIONAL JOB VACANCIES 2020
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have qualified academic background, knowledge, experience, and capacity to manage the midline study?
Do you have an Excellent understanding of disaster risk management, Climate Changes Adaptation, and Sustainable Livelihood issues?
Do you have experience in working with participatory methodologies?
If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you!
Interested team should submit their proposal in a few pages including the experience using resilience radar, proposed budget, and work plan). In addition to measuring the project achievement, the midline study will also highlight issues and challenges affecting the effective and efficient implementation of activities to achieve project output and their contribution to the objective.
Complete Term of Reference can be found on the attached document of below vacancy page: CLICK HERE
Our values and commitment to safeguarding
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behavior at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity, and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people, adults, and beneficiaries with whom Oxfam GB engages. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
The post holder will undertake the appropriate level of training and is responsible for ensuring that they understand and work within the safeguarding policies of the organization.
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks. Oxfam GB also participates in the Inter-Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this Scheme, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organization and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
How to apply
The interested candidates should submit:
- A technical proposal explaining, their comprehension of the ToR, and how they would approach this assignment, including timeline to conduct overall evaluation assignment.
- Team composition, including the division of role and responsibilities with CV of all team members.
- A financial proposal outlining their expected fees and other related costs for travel and all necessary activities, by considering Covid-19 restriction to make travel arrangement to each project area. Candidate need to submit a budget plan with 2 scenarios:
- Conduct full remote data collection
- Combination of remote and offline data collection in the field as some of project location has limited communication access.
- Availability period.
- Samples of similar previous assignments.
All the required documents should be sent to HRJakarta@oxfam.org.uk with the subject e-mail “Consultant Midline Study for ICDRC Project (INT7025)” by 30th November 2020 at the latest. Any queries related to the ToR, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the submission of the proposal should be sent only by e-mail, not through the vacancy link.