GUGAH NURANI INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2020
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is an humanitarian non-government organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fullfilment and community development. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 15 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 10,824 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Head Office – Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
Execute the daily operational of legal activities for the compliance and the recruitment & selection process (which may include legal research, legal drafting, contract renewal, handling foreign worker permits, legal reviews, legal analysis, organization document updates, industrial disputes process, networking with institutions/governments, job advertising, candidate interview and document filing) in order to to provide effective support to the human resources department goal and organization.
- S1 Legal;
- Strong administration skills (includes correspondence matters);
- Strong negotiation skill;
- Able to work accurately, with high attention to detail;
- Ability to work under the pressure and multitasking;
- Well planned and organized;
- Good skill in computer use (Ms Office, TKA Online, OSS, Kemnaker Online System, etc.);
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply (preferably 6 months experience in the same field);
- Fluent in Bahasa and English.
How To Apply:
Please fill-in Screning Form (link for download below), and submit it with your Application Letter and CV in English.
Link: CLICK HERE
Submit To Email : email@example.com
Please fill the email’s subject with this format : [HRD_HO}
Deadline for submission of applications: 1 Desember 2020
Only the qualified candidate will be proceed.