Wahana Visi Indonesia (WVI) is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
More than 20 years, Wahana Visi Indonesia has been implementing community development programs focusing on children. WVI has emphasized long-termed development programs by using an approach of sustainable area program or Area Program for 10-15 years through the operational offices in WVI’s assisted area.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking one position as: PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
To lead the implementation of holistic, innovative, progressive, and direct marketing strategies for the institutional level – to engage schools, universities, and public places for contributing to the child-focused transformational development ministry.
National Resource Department.
National Office in Jakarta.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Studies, Marketing, Business Administration, or any other relevant subject.
- Min. 3 years of work experience in Marketing (B2B), Sales, or Fund Raising Project.
- Familiar with schools and universities.
- Familiar with public fundraising with shopping malls and retails.
- Proven experience to manage complex projects and a track record of success.
- Have excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Have strong negotiation, influencing, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle and complete multiple tasks with deadlines and projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English (450 of TOEFL score).
Kindly submit your job application with an updated CV, ID card, Reference list (prefer with three names), and SKCK certificate (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian) not later than December 01, 2020. ONLY a shortlist of applicants will be contacted.
Find more on WVI Career Page: CLICK HERE.
WVI applies the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work.