SAVE THE CHILDREN JOB VACANCIES 2020
Term of Reference (TOR)
Consultant for Annual Family Update (AFU)
Sponsorship is the Save the Children program which combines direct implementation, partnerships with local institutions and organizations, and evidence-based advocacy to address the challenges of, and improve access to and quality of essential services for marginalized children, for example in education, health, and nutrition. The main purpose of this program is to achieve better quality in education and health service at schools.
Sponsorship also bridges the relationship between the sponsors and children through routine communication and child data update. Regarding the SCUS Global Sponsorship Operations requirements, besides facilitating children at school to produce letters and or drawings to their sponsors and to write reply letters, we also need to update child data and photography on an annual basis during the AFU campaign. In regards to fulfilling the Sponsorship Operations requirements of this activity, We need to ensure that child data and photos are produced and updated in good quality and then collected timely. To achieve this objective, we need a consultant to support managing the collection and entry of annual children and family updated data.
- All enrolled children and their family data are updated using e-AFU
- All enrolled children are photographed, coded and uploaded into e-AFU
- All enrolled children data and photo are updated and uploaded into the Sponsorship system
- In cooperation with school contact person, village head, and village volunteer in preparation for AFU activities
- Conduct a home visit and interview with children and parents using AFU form and conduct in a safe manner
- Doing brief socialization regarding Sponsorship Program achievement prior to interview
- Update all information regarding children and family using e-AFU application
- Photograph children based on standards determined by Save the Children for AFU
- Code children photos and upload into the e-AFU application
- Conduct an in-depth review of all data and photo updated in e-AFU prior to submission to Save the Children
- Conduct proper documentation to child data
- Maintain the confidentiality of children’s data and do not transfer or cause harm without the permission of Save the Children
- Provide ineligible children report with acknowledgment of school contact person and village head
- Complete the work and provide a report based on the agreed time
Period of Contract
The period of the contract is 3 months started from January 25, 2021, to April 25, 2021.
- Minimal of bachelor degree
- Experience in field facilitation, particularly for children
- Experience in any data collection process and data entry
- Excellent photography skill
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet).
- Excellent planning, communication, and managerial skills
- Ability to ride motorcycle and with appropriate license
To apply for this position, please click the link below: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The closing date for application is up to December 1st, 2020
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)