YAYASAN PENELITIAN INOVASI BUMI JOB VACANCIES 2020
Yayasan Inobu is Indonesia’s leading non-profit research organization focused on sustainable rural production systems. Since our inception in 2014, we have pioneered innovative approaches to producing agricultural & forest commodities sustainably & inclusively.
Currently looking for potential candidates to join our team as Agribusiness & Value Chains Development Officer, with the following responsibilities:
- Develop business models for increasing the added-value of agricultural commodities produced by farmers.
- Develop partnerships w/ national & international companies to create sourcing (purchasing) agreements w/ farmers.
- Facilitate investment to develop micro- or small- industries for agricultural products.
- Work w/ farmers to ensure products comply w/ standards & requirements by international market.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Agribusiness or relevant field.
- Min. 3 years of experience in agribusiness, agro-industry, or relevant sectors.
- Experience in product development & marketing of agricultural products is an advantage.
- Fluency in Bahasa & advanced knowledge of English.
How to Apply:
Send CV & cover letter to our HR team at email@example.com before 11 December 2020.