DEVWORKS INTERNATIONAL JOB VACANCIES 2020
Location: Indonesia (province: n/a)
Start Date: anticipated January 2021
DevWorks is recruiting for a Country Coordinator to support the Water and Energy for Food (WE4F) Regional Innovation Hub in South and Southeast (S/SE) Asia. The Indonesia Country Coordinator will support the WE4F Regional Innovation Hub (RIH) in South and Southeast (S/SE) Asia. The goal of WE4F is to support enterprises to scale their innovations that impact the sectors of food, water, and energy in order to increase the sustainability of agricultural food value chains, improve energy and water efficiency, and improve climate-resilient agriculture in developing countries and emerging markets.
The Country Coordinator will function as the country representative for Indonesia and coordinate program interventions at the country level. He/she will serve as the primary interface with the innovators and will support pipeline development, facilitate needs-based technical assistance for innovators, and carry out performance monitoring and reporting. The Country Coordinator will also interact with key stakeholders, including the private sector, investors, government officials, and donors to support the project’s enabling environment objective.
- 5 or more years of experience working on donor-funded projects focused on enterprise development, agriculture, water, or energy in S/SE Asia.
- Demonstrated experience delivering business development and capacity building services to small and medium enterprises.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating with a broad set of stakeholders, including investors and other private sector actors, national and subnational governments, local communities, and donors.
- Experience with performance monitoring and reporting for donor-funded projects. USAID experience is preferable.
- Technical background in one or more of the sectors of agriculture, water, and energy.
- Maintains an active network of key contacts in one or more of the sectors.
- Strong understanding of the local business enabling environment and demonstrated experience engaging in policy advocacy.
- Fluency in English and Indonesian.
- Local candidates preferred.
For immediate consideration, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “WE4F Country Coordinator – Indonesia” on the subject line.