OXFAM INTERNATIONAL JOB VACANCIES 2020
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have experience in video and photography for Young People?
Do you have experience in developing knowledge products (video and photos)?
Do you have experience in Youth Participation, especially related to youth programs or projects?
If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you!
- One Videography class is delivered in each district, in total there are four classes
- One Photography class is delivered in each district, in total there are four classes
- One Video with 5-6 minutes duration about Youth Hub showcase is developed and translated or captioned with English Subtitle
- One Video with 4-6 minutes duration about Soft skill showcase is developed and translated or captioned with English Subtitle
- One video compilation with 3-4 minutes duration from youth vlogs is developed and translated or captioned with English subtitle
- At least 50 professional photos about Youth Hub is taken (Four districts, Four Youth Hubs) and produced with detailed information of the photos**.
All raw video footages taken during the fieldwork is shared
** Barru District (CBT Youth Hub), Maros District (Organic Farming Youth Hub) and Kendari City (BDS Youth Hub), Indramayu District (BDS Youth Hub)
Complete Term of Reference can be found on attached document CLICK HERE
Our values and commitment to safeguarding
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behavior at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity, and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people, adults, and beneficiaries with whom Oxfam GB engages. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
The post holder will undertake the appropriate level of training and is responsible for ensuring that they understand and work within the safeguarding policies of the organization.
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks. Oxfam GB also participates in the Inter-Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this Scheme, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organization and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
How to apply
Submission of proposal should be made by email to the address indicated below, by specifying on the Cover page title “Empower Youth for Work – Showcases” Proposal should be submitted with below complete supporting details;
- Organization Profile and/or Individual Curriculum Vitae (If its organization please share team description: composition, leadership, and curriculum vitae of all members)
- Detailed budget and concept based on TOR and proposed activity
- Timeline for the guideline with clear details concerning the work to be executed, and specifying interim deliverables;
- Initial framework and planning: suggested method and relevant tools;
- Sample of successful works in conducting similar activities (or valid hyper-links to sample of videos and photos)
Applicants should write the proposal with detailed implementation planning and overall budget for the activities, and all related costs including travel cost, workshop, and meeting (if it’s applicable due to the Covid-19 pandemic). Proposals are invited for local NGOs who meet the profile described above. Proposals must also include a clear budget detail including the income tax that will be deducted.
Any proposals that do not include budget detail will not be considered. The budget details including the travel cost and other related costs of activities and income tax that will be deducted.
An example of showcase products by the consultant team or personal in English and/or Indonesian if available.
Any further questions related to the proposal could be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Resume should be submitted electronically by December 9, 2020, at the latest to HRjakarta@oxfam.org.uk with “Showcase-Empower Youth for Work Indonesia – INT7608” as the subject of your email.