PROJECT HOPE JOB VACANCIES 2020
Vacancy – Field Officer – Bandung
Project HOPE is an international NGO of more than 500 engaged employees and hundreds of volunteers who work in more than 25 countries, responding to the world’s most pressing global health challenges. Throughout our 60-year legacy, Project HOPE has treated millions of patients and provided more than $3 billion worth of medicines to local health care organizations around the world. We have helped build hundreds of health programs from the ground up and responded to humanitarian crises worldwide. Since March 2018 Project HOPE is registered as Yayasan (Foundation) in Indonesia.
- Representing Project HOPE in coordinating Saving HCWsLIVEs activities with District Health Office including other relevant stakeholders at the duty station.
- Record the activities that have been carried out, the obtained achievements (including the output of activities, i.e documents, photos, TOR, etc.), as well as records and identified potential challenges in the implementation of the project, then report it periodically in accordance with the specified deadlines, forms and reporting mechanism.
- Periodically monitor and report the result of technical assistance of the implementation of the “Saving HCWs Lives Program” to Project HOPE and the Districts Health Office at the duty station.
- Ensure an optimal and pro-active measurement to ensure the work plan is implemented with a quality result.
- Provide activities and finances report that have been carried out at duty station and submit it to Program Officer.
- Monitoring follow-up/action plan from meetings, trainings, and field visit
- Cross assessment among Hospital
- HCW infected of COVID-19data
- Self-assessment by the Hospital
- Facilitate the local TA to improve IPC program achievement. e. Manage the database of onsite training.
- Provide technical assistance on utilization of IPC tools to the Hospital (screening apps, IPC assessment, Risk Assessment K3, and Risk Assessment WHO)
- Conduct any other assignment by the supervisor.
- Minimum S1 graduates from any field, preferably have an educational background related to health.
- Have worked in the health sector, for at least 1-2 years.
- Public Health background or NGO / INGO / UN / Private sector experience in Public Health
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Proven experience with working with partners
- Proficiency in English and local language is essential
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel (minimum requirements)
Application Deadline: Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and the position will be filled as soon as there is a suitable match. Hence, interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest
Application Process: Interested candidates should send a Covering Letter (with expected salary), mentioning the job title in the subject line along with their recent CV as a word/pdf document attachment to email: firstname.lastname@example.org