REDR INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2020
Exciting Opportunity with RedR Indonesia
- Position Title: Marketing & Communication Officer – (INDONESIAN NATIONALS ONLY)
- Reporting to: Deputy Director
- Job Status: Full time, 9-5
- Contract duration: 1 year (with 3-month probation)
- Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Start Date: 4 January 2020
- Salary: starting from Rp4,000,000 based on skills and experience
How to apply
Please submit applications, including CV, portfolio or sample of your writing (min. 200 words), and cover letter in English addressing the criteria, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Application: RedR Indonesia Marketing & Communication Officer – [your name] by no later than close of business 15 December 2020
Employees of RedR will receive 2 weeks of annual leave, sick leave, THR, and BPJS Kesehatan.
About RedR Indonesia
RedR Indonesia is an emerging humanitarian agency working for improving international emergency relief. RedR Indonesia is part of the international RedR network of accredited organizations, each sharing a common vision and mission.
Our aims are to provide sufficient, competent, and effective relief personnel to the front-line and provide personnel to local and international relief agencies whenever required; to improve and maintain the competence of relief personnel; to cooperate and work with other agencies in maintaining the availability of trained and competent relief personnel; and to increase humanitarian response capacity in Indonesia through providing people with internationally recognized training and access to international experience.
We believe that suffering caused by disasters can be reduced by selecting, training, and providing competent and committed personnel to humanitarian programs across the world.
RedR is also represented in the UK, India, Australia, the US, and Malaysia.
- Develop and manage the implementation of the integrated digital communication strategy that supports the organization; that would include design, build, and maintain social media presence to enhance the organization’s reputation and visibility.
- Create and design clear, concise messaging to advance the impact of the social media content
- Manage all social media channel or platform effectively (newsletter, website, social media accounts)
- Develop and maintain relationships with various key stakeholders (government, donors, funding agencies, public leaders, etc) relating to public relations and communication matters
- Assist the Training team in developing interactive media pieces including infographics, slideshows, charts, and videos, and support the training modules and materials
- Develop and maintain key media contacts
The Marketing & Communication Officer should meet each of these requirements and/or have other related and relevant qualifying experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, IT, public relations, or related disciplines.
- Relevant courses on computer technology
Skills & Competencies
- Minimum 2 (two) year experience in communication, branding, promotion, and social media
- Having strong expertise in digital media and social media management
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Creative and dynamic
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure to meet deadlines and to react within short notice
- Demonstrated autonomy, motivation, and commitment; ability to deliver within deadlines
- Have good knowledge in SEO and Google analytics also familiar with HTML and CSS is a plus
- Familiarity with crowdfunding approached/system/method/
- Capacity to work individually and within a team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and self-managing
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Sense of humor and good work ethic
- In specific circumstances, RedR Indonesia may request all RedR employees to perform tasks other than those described in their job descriptions.
- Positive work ethic with a willingness to learn and grow
- Proven ability to work cross-culturally
- Openness to work in an inclusive and diverse office environment with people of all races, religions, gender, etc.
- Interest in humanitarian activities
- Desire to be based in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Looking for long term relationship and to grow with organization
RedR Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer with positive discrimination policies to ensure opportunities are available to all applicants regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or creed and those with functioning limitations (persons with disabilities).