COUNTRY COORDINATING MECHANISM JOB VACANCIES 2020
Country Coordinating Mechanism for the Global Fund for fighting AIDS, TB and Malaria (CCM-GFATM) Indonesia is now looking for Technical Officer for TB.
The tasks of Technical Officer TB to ensure that PRs meet the grant performance targets (minimum at B-1 rating) are as follows:
Support TWG TB and CCM in:
- Providing strategic inputs for the design and implementation of Global Fund grants component.
- Managing PRs and SRs, including ensuring effective quality assurance and oversight, and application of Results-Based and Risk-BasedManagement across the portfolio.
- Creating strategic partnerships, and implementing resource mobilization strategy for management/technical assistance plan and/or new funding.
Assist in TWG TB Chairs in:
- Managing TWG activities by providing routine updates, meeting reports/schedules/minutes, and quarterly PR’s funds utilization and program performance to TWG Chairs and Members.
- Preparing meetings/workshops/field oversight visits, and in the development of proposals/concept notes, and/or presentations of TWG.
- Providing technical support with the reporting cycle for CCM grant oversight dashboards.
Arrange TWG TB meetings/workshops/field monitoring and other TWG TB activities (with the help of assigned Administrative Staff).
Maintain database on TWG TB attendance list, minutes of meeting, PR reports fo quarterly/semester, field monitoring reports, and other related materials.
Disseminate lessons learned across grant-supported programs and ensuring effective knowledge fertilization across-projects/PRs-SRs, across programs/AIDS-TB-Malaria-HSS, and across donors.
Work together with other CCM Secretariat staff as an integrated team of the CCM secretariat, especially liaising with Financial Officer for TWG/PR’s funds utilization and General Affairs Officer for TWG/PRs activities related to CCM Secretariat.
Bachelor at least (Post Graduate an advantage) in Economic, Management, Public Administration, Communication, Public Health, Psychology, Social, International Development.
- Sound knowledge and proven record of working experience with international donor& development community in project implementation.
- Excellent networking, oral and written communication skills.
- High degree of integrity, and highly organized, and good analytical skills.
- Intermediate level usage of computers and software (MS Office.) and database familiarity.
- Fluency in written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Excellent oral and written communications, presentation, and reporting skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated experience in successfully managing technical support for TB/HIV activities; knowledge of GFATM program an advantage
- Demonstrated skills in Strategic Planning, Project Management, Policy Development, and Advocacy
- Minimum 2 years experience in working with Non-Governmental Organizations and International Aid Agencies
Application to be sent to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] with subject [Application – TO TB]. Application must include latest CV, contact information, and 2 contact references. Application must be received at the latest by 9 December, 2020 at 24.00 Jakarta Time. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.