FHI 360 JOB VACANCIES 2020
Position Title: Project Assistant MADANI Project
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research, and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states, and all U.S. territories.
FHI 360 is currently recruiting for the position of Project Assistant for a USAID-funded civil society strengthening project (MADANI) in Indonesia. The project focus on developing the capacity of civil society organizations (CSOs) to increase accountability and tolerance in 32 districts in the provinces of Banten, West Java, East Java, Central Java, South Sulawesi, and West Kalimantan.
The Project Assistant will be responsible for administrative support aspects of the MADANI project. In consultation with the Chief of Party and senior management team, the Project Assistant will establish and maintain sound administration management practices, and ensure the MADANI project’s compliance with FHI 360 and USAID procedures, rules, and regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the technical and program staff/team including secretarial and administrative duties, such as word processing, filing, scheduling and confirmation of appointments etc. Maintain a comprehensive electronic and paper filing system.
- Assist with weekly event calendar, planning, logistics, and management of meetings, workshops, and trainings and be responsible for taking and disseminating minutes of meetings of staff meetings.
- Update the filing system to include project documents including work plans, project reports, project updates, and other project-related documents. Maintain and distribute project materials as appropriate or as directed by senior project staff.
- Assist the Grants Team to administer grants documents and arrange coordination meetings with partners and counterparts.
- Liaise with Travel and Logistic Assistant for the coordination of travel authorization (TA) and travel expense reports (TER). Assist in making staff travel arrangements e.g. hotel bookings, ticketing, travel insurance etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies, administration, or related field.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in administration and liaison.
- Experience with U.S. government rules and regulations preferred
- Working knowledge of office software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be well organized, self-starter with attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills and good command in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesian. Good English skills desired.
- Ability to manage and complete numerous tasks with a high degree of organization and limited resources.
- Experience of proactively identifying risk, addressing issues, and appropriately communicating these to the project staff and country office as needed.
- Able to work independently and on a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality.
- Ability to travel within the country if needed.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
Interested candidate, please apply through the FHI360 Career Website link below by the latest on December 20, 2020 at CLICK HERE
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.