ISLAMIC RELIEF JOB VACANCIES 2020
About the organisation:
Islamic Relief Worldwide is an independent humanitarian and development organisation with a presence in over 40 countries around the globe. Islamic Relief Worldwide is a UK based International relief. We have been fighting poverty and injustice for 30 years, in a world in which over three billion people still live in poverty.
Islamic Relief Worldwide in Indonesia was operation since 2003 following the MOU signing with the Ministry of Home Affairs. The objective of IRW in Indonesia programme is to contribute to the social welfare of the Indonesia people and to alleviate the suffering. The main sector for the programme include:
- Water and Sanitation
- Sustainable livelihood
- Child Welfare
- Disaster Risk Reduction
The geographical area are Banten, NTB, Aceh and Central Sulawesi province directly implementing or through partners.
Islamic Relief Worldwide in Indonesia is looking to recruit Human Resources Officer based in Jakarta.
Post holder would directly report to HR & Admin Manager
Provides support to Managers and staff related to Human Resources management, administration, policies & procedure. Build strong HR structure & organizational culture and address HR related operational issues. Clear identification on induction & training needs, improve and maintain performance management system. Continuous develop & maintain HR policies & procedure and monitor its implementation.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support the recruitment and selection process
- Provide all staff get an organizational orientation towards the vision, mission and organizational values and procedures.
- Provide various HR administrative services required in the organization.
- Calculate staff salaries including income tax, overtime calculations, compensation and benefits
- Provide the final completion of the Final Settlement process for employees who resign & for staff who have finished working with IRs processed on time.
- Ensure staff are registered with BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, BPJS Kesehatan and Health Insurance.
- Create new staff on the Dynamic AX software by creating an account for new users.
- Ensure that all staff are given orientation on the use of HRIS.
- Processing Visa / Kitas for expats at immigration
- Be actively involved the preparation of internal & external audits related to HR
- Prepare regular HR reports for management decisions and monitor the actions taken.
- Assist an analysis of employee performance by providing assessment training needs analysis.
- University Degree in Human resources, Management or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Proven working experience as HR
- People oriented and result driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human resource metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and Database
Strong interest in development work with respect for confidentiality and commitment to Islamic Relief overall aims and objectives, including gender, equality and equal opportunities in all aspects of Islamic Relief’s work.
Islamic Relief is a faith based-non government organization that respects diversity and inclusiveness. Applicants from diverse religions, gender, race, and physical impairment are encouraged to apply.
All Islamic Relief team members are expected to support all efforts towards accountability, specifically to our beneficiaries and to international standards guiding international relief and development work while actively engaging beneficiary communities as equal partners in the design, monitoring and evaluation of our field project
How to apply:
Please send only your application letter and CV to the email address: email@example.com
Applications submit directly to Islamic Relief Indonesia Office will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
The deadline for submitting applications: 21 December 2020