EARTHQUALIZER FOUNDATION JOB VACANCIES 2020
Corporate Sustainable Oil Palm Transformation-Team Leader
Earthqualizer mission is to address deforestation and loss of diversity in commodity production landscapes in tropical country. The Foundation collaborates with various trusted partners globally. The Corporate Sustainable Transformation is placed on palm oil with additional work is done on rubber, timber, pulp & paper and NTFPs.
Earthqualizer is looking for Corporate Sustainable Oil Palm Transformation Team Leader. The position offers an exciting and challenging opportunity to work at the intersection of commodity supply chains, responsible finance, and environmental and social impacts. She/he will lead a team of multi nationalities staff and collaborate with other teams (Landscape and Spatial Lab) as well as external partners. The position is open for expatriates with South East Asian experience and South East Asian candidates with global experience.
- Coordinate, oversee, organize and educate the Corporate Sustainable Oil Palm Transformation team
- Lead and facilitate sector research by the Team, focusing on palm oil supply chains
- Lead and facilitate engagement of brands/refiners/traders and growers in palm oil supply chains. This includes management of our Helpdesk.
- Based on knowledge in the Corporate Sustainable Oil Palm Transformation team, provide technical and strategic inputs to teams.
- Identify and materialize opportunities for project acquisition and partnerships that are in line with the Organization’s vision and mission.
- Represent Earthqualizer and its positions externally within the scope of work of the Corporate Sustainable Oil Palm Transformation Team.
- Lead the preparation, execution and monitoring of annual work plans.
- Lead/facilitate relationship building between the organization. and external stakeholders
- Critical thinker, investigative and a good networker
- Proven record with report writing
- Has been in the position of Unit or Team Leader for at least 5 years
- At least 5 years of working experience, relevant to the scope of work of Earthqualizer’s Corporate Sustainable Oil Palm Transformation Team
- Academic training in a relevant field (forestry, agriculture, spatial planning, trade and investment, geography) is preferred
- Willing to work in Jakarta or Bogor area is preferred but remote work is possible under negotiable terms.
USD 52,000 – USD 90,000 on annual basis depending on background and experience.
For further information, or to express an interest to explore this role, please contact: email@example.com. Only qualified candidate will be contacted.