ABT ASSOCIATES JOB VACANCIES 2020
KOMPAK is an Australia-Indonesia government partnership supporting the Government of Indonesia’s efforts in reducing poverty through improvements in basic service delivery and creating opportunities for work. KOMPAK focuses its efforts on three result areas:
- Supporting Local Governments and Service Units to better address the needs of basic service users;
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from improved village governance; and
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from increased opportunities for employment and economic development.
The Programmer and Information System Specialist is responsible for providing technical support related to the implementation of the Village Information System and its use in KOMPAK related Districts in East Java and Central Java, specifically technical support to the development and integration of information system policies and governance at the village, sub-district, district and province level.
- Develop an effective and efficient learning model for improving the use of village, sub-district, and district information system applications
- Facilitate the learning process and improve operators skills at the village, sub-district, and district level regarding the use of village information system applications
- Provide technical input for application development that improves the use of data and information of basic services at the provincial, district, kecamatan and village levels as needed
- Provide support for the resolution of technical problems in the governance aspects of village, sub-district and district information systems
- Develop features needed by users according to inputs provided by stakeholders and improvement of security systems
- Developing data interconnection functions between applications/systems (export / import data or utilizing API) related to data needed
- Provide technical support to link other data and information systems (for example, at the village, district and service units)
- Providing technical support to link the SEPAKAT application data system with SAID Bondowoso
- Providing quality assurance to KOMPAK provincial offices and district locations to ensure the implementation of field-level activities in accordance with KOMPAK’s strategic framework of village information systems and sub-district information systems
- Further information regarding other key duties is included through this link.
- University graduate with at least 5 years’ working experience on village information systems and village governance issues
- Good analytical skills and an attention to detail
- Able to communicate with actors in information systems at village, sub-district and district levels
- Has integrated and distributed expertise in web and software services
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the field of information system development
- Experience in conducting information technology training
- Experience in the field of software architecture, to systematically assess how users interact with the system and how business functions by checking input and data processing and output information with the intention of improving current business processes
- Have expertise in the design and development of document-based databases, object, and relation orientations
- Understanding of gender equality and social inclusion issues
Further Information & Application Details
Further information regarding this opportunity can be found in the following link: CLICK HERE
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website and MUST include a CV and covering letter addressing the key requirements listed above.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from experienced and capable women and people with disabilities.
Applications close: Sunday, 27 December 2020 – midnight (AEST)
We welcome and thank all applicants however; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.