MALANG INDEPENDENT RESEARCHERS JOB VACANCIES 2020
- Position: 2 Field Enumerators
- Job Vacancy: Two Field Enumerators
- Location: Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia
- Start: February 8, 2021 (negotiable)
- Deadline: December 31, 2020 (23.59 WIB)
About The Job:
This research would interrogate a turn from an anti-nuclear movement to the development of alternative energy in Central Java, Indonesia. The research will particularly address the extent that the mass protest against the construction of nuclear power plant in Muria in 2007 shaped the development of micro-hydro technologies; and how micro-hydro technologies were being constructed, practised, and evaluated, by non-formal experts as well as formal expert actors.
To maintain the safety and health of our enumerators, researchers, and the public involved in this research, if needed, we would conduct this research entirely online.
- She/he will conduct data through observation, desk research, online Focus Group Discussions (FGD) and interviews with various stakeholders in Muria, Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia.
- She/he will work part or full-time (20-40 working hours/week) remotely.
- She/he will handle interview/FGD transcripts
- She/he may travel across Jepara and its regions in doing observations
- She/he will report their work at least 2 times/week to the supervisor
- Local residents from Jepara and nearby areas are firmly desirable
- Familiar with Microsoft Offices, Email, Zoom, and Google Meet
- Understanding of basic research ethics or willingness to learn them.
- English proficiency in reading and writing is highly desirable
- Women or minority groups are encouraged to apply
How to Apply:
Please describe “why you are interested in this position, contributions you can offer to this research, and your expected salary” on a cover letter and send it along with CV to email@example.com with the Email Subject: Field Enumerator.
Inquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Field Enumerator.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Salary, insurance, internet & travel subsidies, international work experience, training in qualitative research softwares, publication.