KNCV TUBERCULOSIS FOUNDATION JOB VACANCIES 2020
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a non-profit organization that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative, and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
- Currently, Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a: Finance Manager
- Duty Station: DKI Jakarta
The Finance Manager is a key member of the YKI Finance & Admin Team. The post holder will be responsible for the compliance, oversight of monthly accounting activities, and in charge of ensuring an accurate and timely close for financial reporting. S/he will manage the annual organizational audit, as well as all donor-related audits. This position will also supervise all general accounting functions such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, and payroll accounting. The post holder will work closely with the Head of Finance & Admin in financial reporting and implementation of internal controls.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure a consistent and high level of customer service delivery
- Ensure staff members supervised meet deadlines
- Set goals and manage team performance
- Provide periodic training to staff on internal control procedures and accounting tools.
General Ledger Accounting
- Create and maintain organizational accounting and auditing calendar.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of financial data, timely identification, and corrections of errors of transactions posted in General Ledger.
- Ensure all year-end allocations are completed in a timely manner
- Provide leadership in audit-ready monthly financial statements, in compliance with GAAP
- Manage YKI internal audits and grant audits
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Maintain net asset records for restricted and unrestricted funds.
- Support and administer filing of required reporting
- Oversee payroll through timely processing and compliance with respective tax laws
Internal Controls, Compliance and Systems
- Work together with Head of Finance & Admin to develop and implement internal controls throughout the organization to assure protection of the organization’s assets.
- Assist line manager in the development and enhancement of accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure that financial policies and procedures are documented and are consistent with donor regulations.
- Ensure accounting and records comply with auditing requirements.
- Participate, as needed, in planning and problem-solving meetings.
- Oversee the internal controls over financial reporting and compliance with donor requirements to ensure that controls are in place and enforced across the organization.
- Provide periodic training to staff on internal control procedures and accounting tools and ensure consistent application of internal controls throughout the organization.
- Keep abreast of changes in regulations that may affect the accounting functions of the organization.
- Organize the accounting filing structure, paper and electronic.
- Together with the Head of Finance & Admin maintain/update financial systems.
- Ensure that YKI is tax compliant
- Work with the Head of Finance & Admin on efficient cash management process
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Competencies:
University degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration.
Competencies and skills:
- Proven experience in accounting for at least 5 years
- Strong leadership skill
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Taxation (in particular those applicable to NGO) and Audit
- Strong knowledge in Procurement and Logistic system
- Internet application
- Excellent English
- Experience working in Yayasan (local NGO) will be an advantage
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to email@example.com by 8 January 2021 at the latest
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.