PROJECT HOPE JOB VACANCIES 2020
Term of Reference Field Officer – Padang
Project HOPE is a global health and humanitarian relief organization, providing lasting solutions to health problems with the mission of helping people to help themselves. We are placing power in the hands of local health workers to save lives across the globe Since March 2018 we are registered as Yayasan (foundation) in Indonesia.
- Position: Field Officer
- Location: Padang
- Reports To: Program Manager
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Representing Project HOPE in coordinating Saving HCWs LIVEs activities with District Health Office including other relevant stakeholders at the duty station.
- Record the activities that have been carried out, the obtained achievements (including the output of activities, i.e documents, photos, TOR, etc.), as well as records and identified potential challenges in the implementation of the project, then report it periodically in accordance with the specified deadlines, forms and reporting mechanism.
- Periodically monitor and report the result of technical assistance of the implementation of the “Saving HCWs Lives Program” to Project HOPE and the Districts Health Office at the duty station.
- Ensure an optimal and pro-active measurement to ensure the work plan is implemented with a quality result.
- Provide activities and finances report that have been carried out at duty station and submit it to Program Officer
- Monitoring follow-up/action plan from meetings, trainings, and field visit
- Cross assessment among Hospital
- HCW infected of COVID-19 data
- Self-assessment by the Hospital
- Facilitate the local TA to improve IPC program achievement.
- Manage the database of onsite training.
- Provide technical assistance on utilization of IPC tools to the Hospital (screening apps, IPC assessment, Risk Assessment K3, and Risk Assessment WHO)
- Conduct any other assignment by the supervisor.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree with preferable on health
- Having experiences working at Public Health with INGO/Donor/UN
- Location based in Padang or Bukit Tinggi (or willing to move to site intervention without cost support).
- Technical acknowledge, programmatic, managing public health
- Proficiency in English and local language is essential
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel (minimum requirements)
Application Deadline: Last date for receiving applications is December 24, 2020.
Interested candidates should send a Covering Letter, mentioning the job title in the subject line along with their recent CV as a word/pdf document attachment to email: firstname.lastname@example.org