SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2021
SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia is a part of SOS-Kinderdorf International which is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational, and non-profit social development organization, working exclusively in the public interest. Its objectives are:
- To provide specialist care and support for orphaned and abandoned children through the SOS Children’s Villages.
- To support children, young persons, and families in need through the establishment of social centers, schools, and vocational training centers.
- To advocate and promote the rights of children throughout the world.
- To work with international organizations, and promote world-wide understanding and exchange of knowledge on child care issues.
- To serve as a model of long-term family-based care.
Key Performance Areas
- Develop a Business plan to raise funds from the corporate sector.
- Nurture and maintain existing corporate relationships and develop an extension and replacement strategy with the Director of Fundraising Development & Communication.
- Develop a long-term strategy for Corporate Giving within the corporate arena.
- Monitor CSR/Corporate Responsibility issues in the media, and keep up to date with professional fundraising associations and media regarding fundraising tools and skills development.
- Execute write funding proposals, corporate applications, and reports.
- Manage relationships with Corporates before, during, and after receipt of funds and maintain a high level of supporter care with Corporate.
- Track, analyze and report on fundraising results in the corporate field and measure, manage and report performance using agreed performance measures.
- Manage performance and development of subordinates, through regular feedback, supervision, supporting learning, and the Performance development review process.
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, or communications
- A minimum of 5-year experience in corporate Fundraising.
- Minimum 2-year experience as a manager
- Proven successful experience in managing corporate relationships and raising fund up to $ 250.000
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Indonesian language
- Ability to develop corporate fundraising strategies and plans.
- Strong relationships and networking.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and adapt complex information to produce proposals meeting corporates’ requirements
- Ability to present and explain data
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and able to influence/persuade a wide range of stakeholders
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the requirements of corporates when engaging with charities
- Knowledge of Child protection
- Competency in Integrity and Compliance
- Excellent organizational and workload management skills
- Ability to work individually or in a team, in a flexible, multicultural, and interdisciplinary environment
- Systematic approach to tasks and organizing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel as and when required
Sent application letter/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Max 15 January 2021