IUWASH PLUS JOB VACANCIES 2021
(JOB CODE: AA-WJDT)
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene ‘Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua’ (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year-and-eight months initiative to assist Government of Indonesia in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable population. Implemented by DAI Global LLC, IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following “high level” results:
- An increase of one million people in urban areas with access to improved water supply of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to an improved sanitation facility and all of whom are from the poorest 40% of the population.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, IUWASH PLUS undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) Improving household WASH services; 2) Strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) Strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) Advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication.
To achieve these outcomes IUWASH-PLUS need high caliber candidate to fill the position of: Administrative Associate based in Jakarta for WJDT Regional Office (Job Code: AA-WJDT)
The Administrative Associate is responsible for administrative duties to mainly support WJDT Regional Office and National Office as required; assist in travel arrangement, conduct routine secretarial duties, liaise with counterpart administrative departments, assist with preparing official communication to project counterparts and clients, maintain files, coordinate the distribution of official documents, and arrange meetings and travels. In addition, she will also assist and provide translation and interpreter services as required.
- Receiving calls and ensuring any messages are quickly forwarded to appropriate individuals.
- Arranging meetings and other managing other schedules for IUWASH Plus team member.
- Preparing all packages and documents for mail, courier and messenger; and supervising their distribution.
- Assist in scheduling drivers and vehicle movements.
- Receiving guests.
- Assisting in sending letters/documents, scanned, to partners, agencies and other government entities.
- Assuming the duties of the other Administrative Assistants in periods of absence.
- Maintain records related to and closely track employee utilization of annual, holiday, sick and other leave.
- Undertaking other assignments that may be given from time to time as appropriate by Primary & Secondary supervisor.
Travel Logistic and Workshop Coordinator
- Serve as point of contact for all travel and logistic need for regional and national office, if required;
- Serve as point of contact for travel management especially dealing with the travel agents, hotels and airlines in the regions
- As main person in charge on administrative support for IUWASH PLUS large event mainly in the regional office
- As a main administrative support on daily basis
- Take notes, draft official letters, translate documents and do filling system
- Assist in the production of reports and documents.
- Manage calendar of meeting, workshop and other time obligations
- Back up project accountant in maintaining petty cash for National and WJDT activities
- Other miscellaneous tasks as may be required.
Minimum General Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant fields;
- At least 5 years experiences handling administration, logistics, travel arrangement etc.
- Good communication skill and experience working with multi stakeholder: government, community, private sectors, vendors etc.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia, as well as good computer skills.
- Experience in working with International Donor Agency Program, USAID Programs is highly desirable
Expected Start Date: February 2021
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3 references to IUWASH_plus_recruitment@dai.com before January 17, 2021. Please write the job CODE in the subject line of the email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.