ASEAN FOUNDATION JOB VACANCIES 2021
Consultant for Lead Researcher on Youth Job Market and Skills Demand for the Future
- Do you have qualified academic background, knowledge, experience and capacity to manage research for youth?
- Do you have Excellent understanding on the Southeast Asia region and the job market?
- Do you have experience in working with social research methodologies?
- If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you!
About ASEAN Foundation
Three decades after ASEAN was established, ASEAN leaders recognised that: there remained inadequate shared prosperity, ASEAN awareness and contact among the people of ASEAN. It was of this concern that ASEAN leaders established ASEAN Foundation in Jakarta, Indonesia, at ASEAN’s 30th Anniversary Summit in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on 15 December 1997.
The ASEAN Foundation is an organisation from and for the people of ASEAN. The Foundation exists because of one vision: to build a cohesive and prosperous ASEAN Community. As an ASEAN body, the Foundation is tasked to support ASEAN mainly in promoting awareness, identity, interaction and development of the people of ASEAN.
To continue ASEAN Foundation’s commitment to ASEAN youth to be able to adapt with the life post-COVID-19 recovery, the ASEAN Foundation is going to conduct research on Youth Job Market and Skills Demand for the Future.
Interested institution/team or individual should submit their proposal in a few pages including their experience, proposed budget, and workplan. The research aims to assess the current state of the labor market in the midst of COVID-19, and job market and skills demand for the future. The research will include data collection and analysis across 10 ASEAN member countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
How to apply
Submission of the research proposal should be made by email to the address indicated below. Research proposal (template provided) should be submitted with below complete supporting details;
- Organisation Profile and/or Individual Curriculum Vitae (If its organisation, please share team description: composition, leadership and curriculum vitae of all members)
- Detailed budget based on TOR and proposed activity
- Timeline with clear details concerning the work to be executed, and specifying interim deliverables;
- Sample of successful works in conducting similar research
- Any submissions that do not include budget detail will not be considered. The budget details including other related costs of activities and income tax that will be deducted.
Research proposal and all documents should be submitted electronically by January 10, 2021, at the latest firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with “Lead Researcher – ASEAN Foundation” as the subject of your email.
All inquiries pertaining to this application is addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org