ECONUSA FOUNDATION JOB VACANCIES 2021
The EcoNusa Foundation is a non-profit organization aiming to enhance various local Papuan initiatives at the national and international levels in promoting sustainable natural resource management. The organization was founded on 21 July 2017 in Jakarta. In achieving the goal, EcoNusa Foundation encourages the development of the capacity of civil society organizations to organize advocacy, campaigns, communication with the engagement and dialogue among stakeholders in promoting sustainable natural resource management and the values of transparency, conservation, and equity. We work on several projects which, among others, focus on local community resilience, policy advocacy, communication hubs in Eastern Indonesia, and local economic development.
The Econusa urgently invites the best, most-talented and highly-motivated individuals to apply for the following vacancies:
- Post title: CEO Program Admin Assistant
- Supervisor: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Duty Station: Jakarta and willing to travel
- Job Type: Full Time (1 year)
PURPOSE OF JOB
The CEO Program Admin Assistant will support CEO including program team if necessary, and to making sure the smooth operation of the general program management, implementation and administration.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for supporting the development and implementation of CEO programs (and others as required), with particular focus on program administration, program development, financial reporting, logistics, research and strategic communications.
- Anticipate needs and provide high-level, tailored administrative, travel and finance admin support to CEO.
- Support CEO to priorities and lead multiple projects at a time, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Support CEO as a liaison with strategic external partners including communication strategic support for CEO.
- Prepared meetings by structuring agendas, taking notes, preparing creative presentation and organizing work streams.
- Supports the CEO of input from the program partners to enable the development of document of programs guidelines as well as development of next steps or possible program (e.g. potentially program pipeline and deliverables).
- Supporting CEO and proactively engage key partners in the sectors and the government.
- Supporting Maintain contacts with existing program stakeholders.
- Maintain the networks for the different programs and contribute to further development of the program.
- Other task related requested by the CEO.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCES
- Minimum of 4 years full-time relevant work experience with a strong academic background, Master degree is preferred.
- Good knowledge of social and environmental sustainability issues in Indonesia.
- Excellent written and verbal Bahasa and English.
- Experience in strategic communication and media relation.
- Experience in program management and strategic thingking.
- Experience in project administration management and reporting.
- Strong computer literacy especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word and Presentation Development.
- Willing to travel in the challenging situation.
- Internal: work closely with all unit in Econusa.
- External: coordination with third party and stakeholder
This job description above covers the main tasks for the position of CEO Program Admin Assistant. Additional duties may be entailed as suggested by the organization and within the reasonableness of the levels of skill and experience.
Please submit your letter of application and recent curriculum vitae include salary expectation by email to email@example.com with subject “CEO Program Admin Assistant” no later than January 17, 2021.