RED NOSE FOUNDATION JOB VACANCIES 2021
Red Nose Foundation (RNF) is an arts and education outreach organization based in Indonesia’s capital city, Jakarta. The organization was founded in 2008 and has grown significantly since its creation to become a leading champion in changing young people’s lives.
RNF’s mission is to support the educational and personal development of children living in underprivileged circumstances and to promote the empowerment of youth through arts while assisting them to become positive contributors to society. RNF strives to be the pioneering force behind creative education rehabilitation.
RNF currently works with 350 children offering more than 120 hours of education and arts classes each week. Since 2008, Red Nose Foundation programming has affected over 125,000 children across Indonesia. Red Nose has a full-time team of 20 enthusiastic and hardworking professionals who work every day to further the organization’s mission and improve the lives of the RNF children.
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layout for RNF’s contents
- Designing and making layout template for donors and partners report
- Responsible for improving the aesthetics of RNF’s Social Media’s feed and websites
- In the last semester of University or fresh graduate
- Experiencing in Composition, Shape, and Color for content
- Creative and Innovative
- Attention to detail
- Understanding the latest trends
- Advance in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (Mastering in Adobe Premiere Pro is a plus)
- Proficient in English
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Recommendation letter
- Variety of networking
Send your portfolio, Cover Letter, and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc: email@example.com) with subject: Intern-Graphic Designer-Name before January 11th 2021