WAHANA VISI INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2021
Wahana Visi Indonesia (WVI) is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
More than 20 years, Wahana Visi Indonesia has been implementing community development programs focusing on children. WVI has emphasized long-termed development programs by using an approach of sustainable area program or Area Program for 10-15 years through the operational offices in WVI’s assisted area.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking one position as: PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
To provide leadership for the development process of program policies, designs, and their implementations – in both development and emergency contexts; To facilitate platforms for learning activities that develop organizational competency and leadership.
- People & Culture
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, psychology, management, or any relevant fields.
- Have a min. of three years of experience in human resource development with comprehensive understandings of organizational leadership and organizational competency development, especially in the area of INGO.
- Have proven achievements in developing people in the cross-cultural setting, leading organizational change, and contributing effectively to the senior leadership group.
- Have strong leadership skills who can embody the organizational vision, mission, and values inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English (500 of TOEFL score).
Kindly submit your job application with an updated CV, ID card, Reference list (prefer with three names), and SKCK certificate (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian) not later than January 12, 2021. ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please visit our Career Page to apply for these job positions.
WVI applies the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work.