NUFFIC NESO INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2021
Nuffic Neso Indonesia is part of a worldwide network of Netherlands Education Support Offices that operates in locations of strategic importance for Dutch higher education. Nuffic Neso Indonesia is an overseas office of Nuffic, the Netherlands expertise and service centre for internationalisation in education.
The key activities of Nuffic Neso Indonesia are:
- Study in Holland promotion and student counselling for Indonesian students
- Providing information on study programmes and internship places for Dutch students in Indonesia
- Institutional cooperation
- Supporting Holland Alumni networks
- Management of scholarship programmes (Stuned and EU-SHARE)
- Coordination of education, knowledge and exchange projects
Nuffic Neso Indonesia is currently recruiting for the position of Junior Finance & Operation Officer, based in Jakarta.
The general tasks of Junior Finance & Operation Officer are to perform professional accounting work, including compiling financial information, to process journal entries into various work orders, to prepare financial report periodically and to perform related work as required.
- Processing the payments and entering all transactions into Business World
- Preparing quarterly financial reports
- Reconciling monthly bank statements together with Finance Officers from other projects: Stuned & EU-SHARE.
- Preparing the cash flow budget
- Preparing and processing the payment to BPJS and monthly tax report (PPH 21 and PPH 23)
- Preparing and processing the payroll
- Managing Account Receivable, Account Payable and Reimbursement Invoices.
- Performing miscellaneous administration duties as assigned
- Minimum Bachelor degree, preferably in Accounting
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in relevant position
- Knowledge of and experience in Accounting or Finance
- Very good Knowledge of Indonesian tax regulations; certificate or Brevet A and B preferable
- Ability to prioritize and work to deadlines
- Excellent English communication skills and Bahasa Indonesia in speaking and writing
- Thorough knowledge of MS office applications
- Able to work in a team and independently
How to apply:
Please send your applications with a motivation letter to the position together with a detailed CV and certified trues copies of educational certificates/ transcripts via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Junior Finance & Operation Officer as the subject of your email. The deadline is 20 January 2021 (Wednesday). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.