FOUNDATION FOR INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS REPORTING STANDARDS JOB VACANCIES 2021
Our internship programme offers opportunities for recent graduates to participate in our mission to uphold, respect and protect the fulfilment of human rights in Indonesia and elsewhere. Focusing on business and human rights as our main field of expertise, FIHRRST allows you to work closely with various stakeholders in a range of fields that is rarely found elsewhere. One day you will work with high-level government officials, business leaders, chambers of commerce, and foreign embassies. On another, you will find yourself in the middle of intense discussion with grassroots civil society organizations, labour unions, international organizations, and academics. This unique opportunity, combined with inspiring leadership from our chair and founders, will equip you with valuable skills that will last a lifetime.
The chosen interns will work with us on some of the projects both as researchers and programme officers. These projects, among others, include:
- Human Rights Standard for Fishing Industries in South-East Asia
- Human Rights Due Diligence Studies and implementation
- Human Rights Reporting and Studies
- Sustainability Reporting and Studies
To help us succeed, we, therefore, expect the interns to have qualifications, as follows:
- Recent graduates with bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Any major (preferably in sustainability/CSR, law, environment, public policy, or business)
- Interested to learn business and human rights as well as sustainability
- Available for 6 months internship followed by the possibility for an entry-level position at FIHRRST, starting from February 2021
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 January 2021.
Please apply early. We might close the submission prior to the deadline, once the position is filled.
You can find more information on: CLICK HERE
FIHRRST is a foundation dedicated to the protection and fulfilment of human rights, founded by international human rights luminaries and currently chaired by Marzuki Darusman. Believing in the principle of knowing and showing instead of naming and shaming, FIHRRST has successfully continued to assist governments and businesses to fulfil standards by which adherence to human rights principles can be demonstrated.