CARDNO EMERGING MARKETS JOB VACANCIES 2021
Project Coordinator – I-KHub on Countering Terrorism and Violence Extremism
Join the Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Justice Phase 2 (AIPJ2) team as Project Coordinator – I-KHub on Countering Terrorism and Violence Extremism, and play an integral role in response to carrying out routine database management with relevant ministries/agencies and development partners, technical management, secretarial logistics, administration and ensuring all activities implemented through Badan National Penanggulangan Terrorism (BNPT).
Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: CLICK HERE
You will be a motivated and proactive Project Coordinator – I-KHub on Countering Terrorism and Violence Extremism with the right combination of talent, energy, and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in international relations, law, social politics, management, or other relevant social sciences.
- At least 5 years’ experience in countering terrorism, violent extremism, and the security field;
- Lobbying skills and experience in coordinating with ministries/agencies, local governments, CSOs, donors, multilateral agencies, and the private sector.
- Strong knowledge of databases, knowledge platforms, and information sharing.
- Good understanding of working within the government system
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Indonesian and English.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the preferred candidate in line with local Indonesian labor laws.
Why join AIPJ2?
AIPJ2 offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining AIPJ2, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team by sending:
- Your CV detailing relevant experiences; including most recent certificates and/or transcripts and
- A cover letter with a brief paragraph addressing each of the key selection criteria in the Terms of Reference. Note that applications that do not include a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria will not be considered
Please click the link below to apply
Position closes at 5 pm Jakarta time, Wednesday, 20 January 2021.
For any inquiries about this position, please contact email@example.com quoting “AIPJ2 – Project Coordinator – I-KHub on Countering Terrorism and Violence Extremism” in your email subject line.