KNCV TUBERCULOSIS FOUNDATION JOB VACANCIES 2021
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a non-profit organization that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative, and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently, Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for: Technical Officer (1 Post)
Duty Station: South Sulawesi
The Technical Officer will provide technical assistance with regard to the project activities and other stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide quality technical assistance in the implementation and monitoring of the TA.
- Provide support in the implementation of the project activities
- Identify potential problems and advise the Project Coordinator/Head of Technical Services on the necessary corrective actions, follow up on the actions, and prepare brief reports on findings and recommendations.
- Prepare regular reports and recommendations for problem-solving/action plan (s).
- Contribute to the development of TOR TA plan, review the deliverables on the technical quality.
- Maintain relations with stakeholders, partners, and institutions.
- Initiates and facilitates discussions with regards to the project activities
- Ensure the data collected used for the project are correct and valid.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Medical Doctor/Officer preferably with NGO background.
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in public health/medical science or management preferably in health/TB control projects.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication and facilitation skills
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to email@example.com by January 22nd, 2021 at the latest.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for and the preferred duty station in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.